General Discussion Classifieds - New and Used Triathlon Gear » FS: Aquaman Bionik sleeveless wetsuit (mens xl) Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
CLOSED
2009-01-20 12:15 PM

User image

Veteran
Atlanta
Subject: FS: Aquaman Bionik sleeveless wetsuit (mens xl)
I'm selling a Aquaman Bionik Sleeveless triathlon wetsuit, mens size XL. I bought it in '07 while I was at the Gulf Coast triathlon (Panama City). This wetsuit is one of Aquaman's top of the line (behind the recently released 'Gold' wetsuits) and is FAST!. It has only been used for 2 races and 6 practice swims. It is in excellent condition with no tears or scuffs in the material. I just don't race enough to warrant keeping it. I've swum in QR, Blue Seventy and 2XU wetsuits and this Aquaman suit was my favorite b/c of the flexibility and the zipper system design (with the zipper closing from top to bottom of the back, it will not accidently get 'unzipped' by a competetor during the swim). According to aquaman's sizing chart, XL fits men 6'1" to 6'2" and weight between 180 and 195. I'm 6'2" and 195 (fluctuate between 187 and 198) and it fits great. Feel free to e-mail me at [email protected] if you are interested or have any questions
Price on Aquaman's website: $269.00 + s/h
Will sell for $175 + shipping and handeling

Technological features of this wetsuit include:

HYDROPRENE 6000 SCS Composite Rubber
Yamamoto Smoothskin # 39 with SCS incorporated. Will provide 360 degree multidirectional flexibility and the most comfortable fit.

Express Opening System
The best zipper for Triathletes, close it down, and open it upwards. Will not open when you swim.

Friction Free Collar
A collar made for Triathlon, designed to avoid friction on the neck. No seams against the skin and no contact with the Velcro components.

Flexible Zip
The flexible zipper will stretch and mold with the curve of your back,shoulder and neck making the suit very comfortable

Flexor
The Flexor is a thinner piece of neoprene with Ultra Flex textile inside which is designed to release pressure on the lower back during the swim and will be found on the Metal Cell and the Bionik models.

The Cut
Over 30 years of wetsuit experience have gone into our unique cut. Aquaman believes it is the best fitting wetsuit on the market.

Behind The Knees
At the end of the swim it is often necessary to run several hundred yards in your wetsuits before reaching your bike. Flexibility at the knee is most important for reaching your bike fast. The Metal Cell and the Bionik have the flexor behind the knee to help running.
Photobucket

Front view
Photobucket

back view
Photobucket

Edited by runatlanta 2009-01-20 12:25 PM

2009-01-26 3:05 PM
in reply to: #1918242

User image

Veteran
Atlanta
Subject: Price drop
Now selling for $150 (shipping and handling included)
2009-02-04 10:35 AM
in reply to: #1918242

User image

New user

Subject: RE: FS: Aquaman Bionik sleeveless wetsuit (mens xl)
email sent
Sell Gear
CLOSED
General Discussion Classifieds - New and Used Triathlon Gear » FS: Aquaman Bionik sleeveless wetsuit (mens xl) Rss Feed