General Discussion Triathlon Talk » BT file import/export beta Plugin for SportTracks Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
2009-01-20 2:15 PM

User image

, Texas
Subject: BT file import/export beta Plugin for SportTracks

For those not aware, SportTracks (ST) is a Windows based software which imports from Garmin devices (as well as others) and works as a local training log. It also allows "Plugins" to be written by anybody to extend the functionality of ST.

I've spent some time to write a ST Plugin to import a BT exported .csv file as well as create a BT .csv file to import to BT. I figure since I've done the work, I may as well offer it up here. My main motivation for this was to learn .NET programming as well as provide a way to sync ST with BT.

With this, I can occasionally pull in my BT data into ST. Also, I've put in some smarts to try to keep workouts from duplicating and triplicating from multiple imports. It will also create a .csv file from ST data, but I've found it's too much of a PITA to get actual data into BT this way.

PM me your email addr if you're intesteted and I'll send you some info on how to load/use this plugin.

New Thread
General Discussion Triathlon Talk » BT file import/export beta Plugin for SportTracks Rss Feed