General Discussion Triathlon Talk » Galena Triathlon : Official Thread Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply

of 4

2009-05-19 5:31 PM
in reply to: #2042038

User image

Master
Muskego, WI
Subject: RE: Galena Triathlon : Official Thread
wow, I wish the wet suit issue with the two women was on Utube...hysterical! Fun race, but the bike, well ummm., uhhh, I have never biked that slow in my life! (well maybe when I was 5...) Seriously, really had fun! Wish I had found more of you...crowny...told you in your race report, that I found your bike, then the bike disappeared, then came back, but no YOU!! Ah well, I tried! Did find Eric Jones and chatted a few. Found Melissa Gonzalez (yogachic) bike only also. And of course my friend Scott Goehner...but I know him so he was easy to find!

Edited by pjgrande 2009-05-19 5:34 PM

2009-05-20 8:45 AM
in reply to: #2161825

User image

Expert
pjgrande - 2009-05-19 5:31 PM wow, I wish the wet suit issue with the two women was on Utube...hysterical! Fun race, but the bike, well ummm., uhhh, I have never biked that slow in my life! (well maybe when I was 5...) Seriously, really had fun! Wish I had found more of you...crowny...told you in your race report, that I found your bike, then the bike disappeared, then came back, but no YOU!! Ah well, I tried! Did find Eric Jones and chatted a few. Found Melissa Gonzalez (yogachic) bike only also. And of course my friend Scott Goehner...but I know him so he was easy to find!

Yeah, sorry about that!  I brought my computer with me, but didn't have internet access, and I hadn't saved anyone's information Frown  I had a great time, too!  It was my first race, so my only goal was to finish, which I did.  Everyone was telling me this'll be the hardest course I'll have this year, so now the rest of the season is supposed to be a breeze Smile

That sucks about that bus driver, and the story about those two women is hilarious!  Oh man, I'm definitely doing this race again next year.  It was a blast!
2009-05-20 12:30 PM
in reply to: #2042038

User image

Champion
Southern Chicago Suburbs, IL

Don't like how they have the photo's set up. But makes it hard when there isn't a helmet number for you to reference.  Still, making you wade through all the photo's to find yourself?  Huh.  Still haven't found me coming out of the water yet.  Hope they didn't miss me cause I was so fast. 

2009-05-20 3:27 PM
in reply to: #2163557

New user
Crystal Lake
It took a while to find myself look like a stuffed sausage come out of the water, then spent more time finding my biking picture to see myself dying on that ride, then gave up to even find myself on the run figuring I won't buy any of them!
New Thread
General Discussion Triathlon Talk » Galena Triathlon : Official Thread Rss Feed  

of 4