General Discussion Classifieds - New and Used Triathlon Gear » FS or Trade - looking for 56 carbon bike/carbon wheels Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
CLOSED
2009-06-01 3:47 PM

User image

Expert
Near Tampa
Subject: FS or Trade - looking for 56 carbon bike/carbon wheels
I used to distribute JURA espresso machines. With only one machine left and out of business debt, I am willing to sell or trade a brand new/never used commercial Jura X90 valued at $ 3,200 for a 56cm tri bike

I sold the rest of my stock at $ 2500.00 so I am looking for a bike in that range or an offer for that amount.  Preferably with carbon aero wheels.

Here are a few pics.  PM me with offers or questions.

(jura_x90_large.jpg)

(zaccardis_2052_316641.jpg)

Attachments
----------------
jura_x90_large.jpg (6KB - 13 downloads)
zaccardis_2052_316641.jpg (18KB - 8 downloads)

2009-06-01 4:21 PM
in reply to: #2187462

User image

Expert
Near Tampa
Subject: RE: FS or Trade - looking for 56 carbon bike/carbon wheels
I used to represent and distribute JURA espresso machines.  With only one machine left, I am willing to sell or trade a brand new/never used commercial Jura X90 valued at $ 3,200 for a 56cm carbon tri bike. Bike should preferably have carbon aero wheels.

I sold the rest of my JURA stock at a min. of $ 2500.00 each so I am looking for a bike in that price range or an offer for that amount.  This state of the art fully automatic two cup espresso machine is ideal for offices, client lounges or shops as it is quick & easy to setup and work.

This same coffee system is sold at Zaccardi's (used/demo) for $3499.00  ( http://www.zaccardis.com/commercial-espresso-machines.html )   This system is the most popular in Europe yet this one is factory setup for 120V (U.S. electrical systems) Here are a few pics.  PM me with offers or questions.

Again, this is not used, not a demo, not a rebuilt coffee system.  The newer model sells for $3900.00 with the only difference being that the milk frother has been upgraded.   There is one currently on ebay really cheap, it is over 6 yrs old (oldest froth system) and who knows how many servings it has made.  Here you will got a zero count system.
Sell Gear
CLOSED
General Discussion Classifieds - New and Used Triathlon Gear » FS or Trade - looking for 56 carbon bike/carbon wheels Rss Feed