General Discussion Triathlon Talk » Contador says he won't chase LA if he attacks Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
2009-07-13 3:37 PM

User image

Regular
Arlington, TX
Subject: Contador says he won't chase LA if he attacks
What does everyone think of this article?: http://sports.yahoo.com/sc/news;_ylt=As0a_FSutxWoISgXwYdeWQF.grcF?s...

I thought it was wrong to attack against the manager's orders in the Pyrenees. In the Alps, however, I would be very disappointed if Lance attacked and Contador didn't chase. Also, would be disappointed if Lance did not follow Contador if he attacked in the Alps. Bruyneel already said he is going to let it play out in the Alps.

Edited by mginani 2009-07-13 3:38 PM

2009-07-13 4:29 PM
in reply to: #2282066

User image

Master
"Home of Superman"
Subject: RE: Contador says he won't chase LA if he attacks

mginani - 2009-07-13 5:37 PM What does everyone think of this article?: http://sports.yahoo.com/sc/news;_ylt=As0a_FSutxWoISgXwYdeWQF.grcF?s... I thought it was wrong to attack against the manager's orders in the Pyrenees. In the Alps, however, I would be very disappointed if Lance attacked and Contador didn't chase. Also, would be disappointed if Lance did not follow Contador if he attacked in the Alps. Bruyneel already said he is going to let it play out in the Alps.

Nice read, Johan must have spanked him on the pee pee pretty good for that stunt he pulled.  Like him  or not Lance is not a person you want on your bad side.   IMO

2009-07-15 1:58 AM
in reply to: #2282066

User image

Master
Loughborough, England
Subject: RE: Contador says he won't chase LA if he attacks
If one of them attacks in the Alps it would be stupid for the other to try and chase as they risk bringing the other GC riders back up as well.

If they are both well up on the GC and there is no real danger from other riders it may well be a different story...
New Thread
General Discussion Triathlon Talk » Contador says he won't chase LA if he attacks Rss Feed