General Discussion Triathlon Talk » Tri shops near Sacramento, CA Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
2009-07-19 9:05 AM

New user

Subject: Tri shops near Sacramento, CA
I am looking for a couple good triathlon stores to visit (in the market for a new bike) and am willing to drive an hour or so if it's worth it.  I have "googled" and done the whole "yellow pages" thing, but am turning here for suggestions of any shops worth the drive.  There just isn't any decent shops, with a good selection, in the Sac area (or at least none that I know of).  Suggestions are appreciated!   

2009-07-19 10:36 AM
in reply to: #2294172

User image

Master
Folsom (Sacramento), CA
Subject: RE: Tri shops near Sacramento, CA
I would say that if you are looking for a mid to upper end bike, hands down your best bet is Davis Wheelworks down in Davis. THey have a FIST certified fitter and carry a few of the top end brands. In Sac, there really are many shops that carry more than one or two TT bike,s let alone specialize in them. The best I've seen has been Planet Bicycle in Folsom, but they only carry the Felt TT bikes.
2009-07-19 1:16 PM

New user

Thanks much!
2009-07-19 4:28 PM

User image

Folsom, CA (Sacramento Area)

I have to agree with Davis's Wheelworks.  If you know exactly what you want you can go to your LBS and have them look for what you want but if you need help picking and chosing the right bike for you, Wheel works is the place

I have also heard that there is a good place in san franciso but I can't remember the name

New Thread
General Discussion Triathlon Talk » Tri shops near Sacramento, CA Rss Feed