General Discussion Triathlon Talk » Visiting MB, Need a Ride Que Sheet for a 2-4 H ride please Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
2009-07-22 10:31 AM

User image

Expert
Johns Creek, Georgia
Subject: Visiting MB, Need a Ride Que Sheet for a 2-4 H ride please
Hi, I ususlly ride Ocean Blvd to the old AFB and back and get in 20-25 miles but I'd like to do a ride 2-4 house out in the country but does anyone have a suggestion.  I'm at Barefoot but can drive to a starting point.

Also, are there any ride groups in the area?

2009-07-23 7:21 PM
in reply to: #2301472

Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
Subject: RE: Visiting MB, Need a Ride Que Sheet for a 2-4 H ride please
Hey, I bet I just passed you on my bike (white Specialized transition/blue&white top) The wind was a bit**! Call Tim @ Grand Strand Bikes (843) 652-3700. They usually do a ride on Sat. mornings. He is in Murrells Inlet on the bypass. I usually ride down oean blvd and loop around the old A.F.B. several times then come back. I do long rides on Tuesdays. I live in the north part of M.B. I have just started riding about 3 momths ago and usually ride by myself. There is a group that starts on Bob Grissom @ Latiffe's on Sat. mornings but I have never gone with them. I see you are doing B2B. My goal is to complete the 1/2 B2B. Never done a tri before but am planning to do a sprint or 2 for familiarization before then.
New Thread
General Discussion Triathlon Talk » Visiting MB, Need a Ride Que Sheet for a 2-4 H ride please Rss Feed