Site Issues Training Log & Site Support » Planned Weight training entries not showing up everywhere Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
2005-05-05 1:23 PM

New user

Massachusetts
Subject: Planned Weight training entries not showing up everywhere
I am new to using the log, so I may have missed something. I imported one of the training plans, with no trouble, then added some planned weight training entries. These show up in the "Planned Blog" view, but not in the "Planned Calendar" or the "Planned Sidebar" that is displayed next to the "Actual Blog."

Also, totally unrelated question. Is it possible to export the plan/actual data. It would be very cool to be able to import my planned workouts into my MS Outlook calendar.

Overall, this is a great tool. Nice job.
Cesar Maiorino

2005-05-05 1:33 PM
in reply to: #153143

User image

Champion
Subject: RE: Planned Weight training entries not showing up everywhere

i see the issue.  not your fault.  for the planned sidebar and the planned calendar, it didnt 'see' that as you did not picka dropdown...i tested this for may 6th and picked 'genera' and it appeared.

SO i will get it so that you ONLY NEED the minutes and not any specific dropdown for it to show.

that import into ms outlook seems like a cool idea....people want import to excel too...so when i get that going, i will see about outlook exporting too...

New Thread
Site Issues Training Log & Site Support » Planned Weight training entries not showing up everywhere Rss Feed