General Discussion Triathlon Talk » New Tri- North Texas / Sept. 13 Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply

of 2

2009-09-14 12:59 PM
in reply to: #2404907

User image

Dallas, TX
Subject: RE: New Tri- North Texas / Sept. 13

congrats to you too! - really nice race, I couldn't have done that distance right now.  sorry i didn't track you down afterwards or before and introduce myself.

I really didn't win - there was another guy that led out of the water and put time on me on the bike but he missed the turn back into the park and rode some extra on the bike course before turning aroung.  I kept looking for him on the run and never saw him.

I enjoyed the race, nice feel to it, tough bike and run course...

2009-09-14 6:29 PM
in reply to: #2338615

User image

Veteran
D/FW, TX
Subject: RE: New Tri- North Texas / Sept. 13
Sorry I was never able to report back on the bike course. The gal I went riding with had nothing but problems with her tires and we never made it more than 2 miles out without issues, so I never had a chance to ride it before the race! We had her tires replaced at the shop in Denton on Friday and luckily she rode problem-free on Sunday! Wish I had met you guys at the race! I thought Mike did such a fabulous job putting on the race! It was well organized and a very relaxed atmosphere- I was glad to be there - despite the conditions! So proud of him and I hope he puts on more in the future- that's how a race SHOULD be run!! Had a great time doing my first Olympic-distance triathlon. Even though, I lost my chain going up one of the hills and crashed on my bike! Oh well! Walked it up the hill and was back on my way! Hope you guys enjoyed it too and willl be back next year.. I know I will!
New Thread
General Discussion Triathlon Talk » New Tri- North Texas / Sept. 13 Rss Feed  

of 2