General Discussion Triathlon Talk » Xlab-USA & Tricentral Ltd (UK) Customer services Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
2009-08-17 8:20 AM

New user

Horsham, UK
Subject: Xlab-USA & Tricentral Ltd (UK) Customer services
Hi guys,

just a very quick one out there to anyone using Xlab - I had a 1st hand experience of their customer services last week, and I have to say I was totally blown away... It was fantastic!

I had a carbon wing bought for me last year by a relative who was visiting the US and they gave it to me as a Christmas present. Needless to say I was happy when I got it. Then 2 week-ends ago I was out riding when the guy behind me told me there was a problem & that my wing had come loose. I pulled over only to find that it hadn't come loose - but had in fact broken.

I dropped them an email explaining that I'd got it as a xmas present last year & I didn't have any other details as it was bought in the Us, and given to me in the UK. Within a couple hours I got a reply saying that they had contacted their local UK distributor (Tricentral Ltd) and would be able to replace the wing as soon as I could send it to them. I dropped the guys in the UK an email & they replied fairly quickly with details on what to do and I should be getting my replacement wing any day now

No hassles, no argueing & no stress - fantastic. How often does that kind of thing ever happen.

Thanks Guys !

So often we complain when things don't go our way, so I figured I'd spread the word on something good for a change.

New Thread
General Discussion Triathlon Talk » Xlab-USA & Tricentral Ltd (UK) Customer services Rss Feed