Other Resources My Cup of Joe » More scary: Blackwater hired by CIA or....... Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, the bear, DerekL, alicefoeller Reply

of 2

2009-08-21 7:08 PM
in reply to: #2359404

User image

Elite
Preferably on my bike somewhere
Subject: RE: More scary: Blackwater hired by CIA or.......
I'm alarmed and disgusted about all the stuff that is coming out of the last administration. I am glad that the NYTimes is shedding light on these deals. Then we as citizens have the opportunity to tell our government what we expect from them. If not, we can hold them accountable.

Blackwater is now Xe. And I have a problem with our government hiring private companies to fight a war. There is questionable loyalty, questionable ethics, and questionable accountability. they are doing things in OUR names. I don't think the citizens of the world see Blackwater/Xe troops and say "oh, it's okay, they suck but the Americans are GREAT!"

2009-08-22 5:25 PM
in reply to: #2363518

User image

Subject: RE: More scary: Blackwater hired by CIA or.......

D.Z. - 2009-08-21 5:08 PM I'm alarmed and disgusted about all the stuff that is coming out of the last administration. I am glad that the NYTimes is shedding light on these deals. Then we as citizens have the opportunity to tell our government what we expect from them. If not, we can hold them accountable. Blackwater is now Xe. And I have a problem with our government hiring private companies to fight a war. There is questionable loyalty, questionable ethics, and questionable accountability. they are doing things in OUR names. I don't think the citizens of the world see Blackwater/Xe troops and say "oh, it's okay, they suck but the Americans are GREAT!"

Which "stuff" are you referring to?

New Thread
Other Resources My Cup of Joe » More scary: Blackwater hired by CIA or....... Rss Feed  

of 2