General Discussion Triathlon Talk » House for sale by Lake Nokomis (Lifetime Triathlon Site) Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
2009-09-04 3:07 PM

User image

Minneapolis
Subject: House for sale by Lake Nokomis (Lifetime Triathlon Site)
I am making the jump and moving from Minneapolis to Minnetonka. Sad for me but lucky for anyone that wants to have homefield advantage for the Lifetime Fitness Triathlon. The house we are selling is on Edgewater Blvd. which is the road that runs parallel to Lake Nokomis Parkway on the west side of the Lake. Imagine how awesome it would be to get up at 5:45 in the morning and bike over to set up your transition area and then go home for 2 hours and come back to the beach just in time to start your race. But the race will be a piece of cake because you have been running around the lake all season long. In the morning you can just step out your front door, run across the grass and you are on the running path. If you prefer biking you just hop on Nokomis Parkway and then hook up with Minnehaha Parkway and away you go with minimal intersections to worry about. The main beach is only a 1/2 mile from our front door if you are a swimmer.

The house is a 3 bedroom 1.5 bathroom two story colonial that is solid as a rock. We redid the kitchen two years ago with Granite countertops and stainless appliances. We will be listing it on the MLS next Tuesday for $375,000. If anyone is interested send me a private message and I will get you more details.

Sure it will cost more than a new set of Zipps, but you will enjoy it everyday.

2009-09-08 9:15 PM
in reply to: #2390317

User image

Minneapolis
Subject: RE: House for sale by Lake Nokomis (Lifetime Triathlon Site)
For everyone that has been waiting for pictures before calling their realtor here you go.

http://www.edinarealty.com/Listing/ListingDetail.aspx?Listing=43797...

2009-09-10 10:25 AM

User image

Veteran
St. Paul, MN
Subject: RE: House for sale by Lake Nokomis (Lifetime Triathlon Site)
Good luck on selling. Looks like a great house and I wish I was in the market right now. My hubby and I have been talking about looking for a home next year around the lakes. (I can't believe we've decided to move from St. Paul to Minneapolis...we're switching sides! AUGH!) But I hadn't looked into the taxes yet for over there. Seems rather hefty...guess I have some research to do.

Again, good luck. Hope you find a buyer soon!
2009-09-11 2:46 PM

User image

Minneapolis
Subject: Open House on Sunday
Sunday would be a great day for a bike ride to our Open House by Lake Nokomis. It is from 1-3:30.

Here is a link to the listing with the address and pictures.

http://www.theshannonplourdeteam.com/Minneapolis_listings/9F8F491D-...

I will not bombard this forum with any more postings but I just loved living here because of its proximity to the trails. After scouting the bike routes around our new house I know that I will miss being able to hop on a trail right out the front door more than anything else about it. I just want to make sure that anyone that is as fanatical about working out as my wife and I are have the opportunity to live in such a great location.

Happy trails.
New Thread
General Discussion Triathlon Talk » House for sale by Lake Nokomis (Lifetime Triathlon Site) Rss Feed