General Discussion Triathlon Talk » OUC : Official Thread Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
2009-12-03 2:45 PM

User image

Extreme Veteran
Oakland, Florida
Subject: OUC : Official Thread
I know several on here are doing the 1/2 marathon in Orlando, Florida Saturday.  Went to pick up my packet today. Got a bonus when I found out you could buy discounted tickets to the Capitol One Bowl.   LSU Tigers are playing a Big Ten team new years day.  I went to school in Louisiana and went to LSU- Shreveport.  I have already received several calls to come down and go to the game.  Any of you cajuns that would like to eat gumbo and boiled shrimp are welcome to the tailgate.  For that matter any triathletes going to the game are welcome.  Went into to Track Shack to pickup tickets and came out spending $400 dollars in Capital One Bowl tickets!  The LSU tigers and Running/Cycling/Swimming and Triathlon events doesn't get any better than this.  Or wait it does, my wife bought me a Felt B12 Tri Bike for Christmas.   I pick it up Saturday!  Is my wife great or what!  Man I love Christmas!

2009-12-04 8:28 PM
in reply to: #2541800

User image

Master
Dothan, Al
Subject: RE: OUC : Official Thread
Now because, of your Christmas present I am JEL- S-of- U! Have a blast, I will be pullin' for the Bayou Bengals, as I will every other SEC team in a bowl game! ( Yes, even AuburnTongue out) ! Best of luck in the 1/2!!!
New Thread
General Discussion Triathlon Talk » OUC : Official Thread Rss Feed