BT Development Mentor Program Archives » TexasMPGal/Smilford/Mattb1's "Faster and Stronger in 2010" Crew (CLOSED) Rss Feed  
Moderators: alicefoeller Reply

of 23

2010-04-06 7:57 PM
in reply to: #2769201

User image

Expert
Sarasota, FL
Subject: RE: TexasMPGal/Smilford/Mattb1's "Faster and Stronger in 2010" Crew (CLOSED)
TexasMPGal - 2010-04-05 2:17 PM I hope everyone had a great Easter weekend!  Who is up next in the race chute? I know Stephen has a race this next weekend.  Anyone else? I finally had a solid weekend of training.  I have a four day, so today is off, and needed. Was up all night with phone calls with work and deploying out two more of my Soldiers.  One more week and the crazy work phone is GONE!

Easter was great.  Too much food!!  Don't have a race for awhile. 

Just curious, how will the end of your command and start of grad. school effect your tri training? 

2010-04-07 7:58 AM
in reply to: #2772586

User image

Elite
Fishers, Indiana
Subject: RE: TexasMPGal/Smilford/Mattb1's "Faster and Stronger in 2010" Crew (CLOSED)
junthank - 2010-04-06 7:57 PM
TexasMPGal - 2010-04-05 2:17 PM I hope everyone had a great Easter weekend!  Who is up next in the race chute? I know Stephen has a race this next weekend.  Anyone else? I finally had a solid weekend of training.  I have a four day, so today is off, and needed. Was up all night with phone calls with work and deploying out two more of my Soldiers.  One more week and the crazy work phone is GONE!

Just curious, how will the end of your command and start of grad. school effect your tri training? 

Hopefully the changes help it all!! But, it'll help it better once I move to SD I think. Much more "me" time and no crazy morning wake ups for crazy issues that require my attention. So we'll see

Okay, for the group--I know this hasn't kicked off quite as much as we may have all wanted, but I do think we got the season "jump started." If you haven't noticed, we've been "archived" and they have a new mentor program starting.  Because I am not sure what life will be like these next few months, I'm gonna stay in the shadows. I'll check in here and I'll check in all y'all, but I'm not going to lead anything this time round as I could hardly get in here the last time.  As one friend posted in Facebook--"Live Bonk" and that happens.  But, feel free to keep stopping in here as the thread doesn't disappear, but also feel free to jump into a new mentor group for the summer.

Train hard, race fast, and have fun!
2010-04-07 9:37 AM
in reply to: #2769201

Veteran
I start off the tri season with a sprint on the 18th
2010-04-08 9:20 AM
in reply to: #2773256

User image

Expert
Sarasota, FL
TexasMPGal - 2010-04-07 8:58 AM
junthank - 2010-04-06 7:57 PM

Hopefully the changes help it all!! But, it'll help it better once I move to SD I think. Much more "me" time and no crazy morning wake ups for crazy issues that require my attention. So we'll see

Okay, for the group--I know this hasn't kicked off quite as much as we may have all wanted, but I do think we got the season "jump started." If you haven't noticed, we've been "archived" and they have a new mentor program starting.  Because I am not sure what life will be like these next few months, I'm gonna stay in the shadows. I'll check in here and I'll check in all y'all, but I'm not going to lead anything this time round as I could hardly get in here the last time.  As one friend posted in Facebook--"Live Bonk" and that happens.  But, feel free to keep stopping in here as the thread doesn't disappear, but also feel free to jump into a new mentor group for the summer.

Train hard, race fast, and have fun!

Brit, Steve and Matt thanks for your help.  Mentor's and fellow mentee's of the group - best of luck with the rest of your 2010 season.
2010-04-08 7:05 PM
in reply to: #2776702

User image

Expert
Temple, TX
Hey everyone... Britt kind of pushed me into this, but I just submitted my mentor "resume"... don't know when it will go "live" in the mentor forum, and I was very hesitant because I don't feel like I know everything there is to know about this sport, but hopefully I CAN be motivational!!  Hope I don't EVER have to use the WEENIE word, ha ha!!  I welcome any of you that would want to join my group!
2010-04-09 5:34 AM
in reply to: #2778582

User image

Expert
Douglaston, NY
hildekq - 2010-04-08 8:05 PM Hey everyone... Britt kind of pushed me into this, but I just submitted my mentor "resume"... don't know when it will go "live" in the mentor forum, and I was very hesitant because I don't feel like I know everything there is to know about this sport, but hopefully I CAN be motivational!!  Hope I don't EVER have to use the WEENIE word, ha ha!!  I welcome any of you that would want to join my group!

That's awesome!  I can think of few people I have met here who I would enjoy more as a mentor!

Sadly, I already joined another group though.   

On another note, my thanks to everyone here for this group.  My life and head were all over the place this spring but you all definitely helped keep me much closer to doing what I should have been than I would have otherwise. (I hope that makes sense.)  You also helped me to see how different your attitudes are towards training.  I am definitely going to remember what I learned here, so thank you!

New Thread
BT Development Mentor Program Archives » TexasMPGal/Smilford/Mattb1's "Faster and Stronger in 2010" Crew (CLOSED) Rss Feed  

of 23