General Discussion Triathlon Talk » joe friel's 11 week plans Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
2009-12-23 9:02 AM

User image

Extreme Veteran
Zephyrhills, FL
Subject: joe friel's 11 week plans
Wondering if any of you have used the joe friel 11 week base HIM plan or the 11 week build-peak-race HIM plan. Because you have to buy them, you only get a small sample of it so i have a few questions for thoseof you who have used it. With a normal workday, did you have any trouble getting in your weekday workouts? Were most of the key longer efforts on the weekends or were there key longer workouts during the week throughout the plan? The plan I used last season had all of your long workouts on sat and sun with ur weekday key workouts being shorter interval stuff under 2 hours. I'd hate to purchase these 2 plans and then realize they wont fit with my schedule, they are $100 each. Thanks for the help guys, have a good holiday, dont eat too much, and get on track starting new years day.

2009-12-23 12:27 PM
in reply to: #2574998

User image

Coach
Stairway to Seven
Subject: RE: joe friel's 11 week plans
I would recommned spending your money here at BT at getting access to ALL the training plans built by Mike Ricci. If you go Gold, you can also get coaching support on the forums.

This way you will be able to preview the entire training plan, see what plan is best for your needs and get help when you need it. Mike's plans are as good as (better, IMO) than the Friel plans. I havn't seen those specific Friel plans, but I've seen what a lot of coaches offer, purchased plans just to see what otehr coaches are selling, and the plans right here at BT could easily be sold for $100 each and are of as high a quality if not better.

Also, I have no affiliate with BT...even though my avatar says "coach", it's just my membership level. I am not a BT coach and don't get any reimbursement from BT or from D3 multisports.
New Thread
General Discussion Triathlon Talk » joe friel's 11 week plans Rss Feed