General Discussion Triathlon Talk » Elite - anyone who owns one of their bikes give your review please Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
2005-06-08 12:54 PM

User image

Regular
Philadelphia
Subject: Elite - anyone who owns one of their bikes give your review please
I thought I saw a couple pics of Elites while going through different threads. So anyone that has one, give a review. I maybe thinking about getting one next year.

Edited by The Beast 2005-06-08 12:55 PM

2005-06-08 1:08 PM
in reply to: #171186

Subject: RE: Elite - anyone who owns one of their bikes give your review please
I'm looking at one right now. It's hard to find any information about them, but I did find a couple threads about the company at slowtwitch.com. Do a search in the forums and everyone only has great things to say about the company and the product. Does anybody have any direct experience? I'm looking at the T-Class and would love to hear more before taking the plunge.
2005-06-08 7:50 PM
in reply to: #171186

User image

Regular
New New York
Subject: RE: Elite - anyone who owns one of their bikes give your review please
Elite bikes are awesome. I just bought my 3rd one (full custom) and it is the best bike I've ever owned. Dave Greenfield's customer service is the best in the business and he will not rest until you are happy with your purchase. I challenge you to find an Elite customer who is not 100% satisfied with their bike. Fit is guaranteed to be dead on perfect, Dave is as good a bike fitter as anyone you are likely to find. Richie is a great bike mechanic and Rob is very good at whatever it is he does (which I haven't quite figured out yet).

(Ti Bike 008 (Small).jpg)

Attachments
----------------
Ti Bike 008 (Small).jpg (64KB - 11 downloads)
New Thread
General Discussion Triathlon Talk » Elite - anyone who owns one of their bikes give your review please Rss Feed