General Discussion Triathlon Talk » New Tape Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
2004-04-02 2:53 PM

User image

Resident Matriarch
N 43° 32.927 W 071° 24.431
Subject: New Tape
so I went into the local bike shop to get some new tape, they special ordered red for me, (wouldn't you think they'd just have red??)  Anyhow, I found out that next Thursday is the first night of their organized rides.  They'll head out about 6PM, and the rides will get longer as does the daylight and people's endurance.

Looking for someone to ride with?  Check your LBS 

2004-04-02 9:25 PM
in reply to: #16148

User image

Veteran
Columbus, GA
Subject: RE: New Tape
My bike shop is starting these up next week too. Unfortuntely it overlaps with a nine hole golf match the same night...

I guess I will hav eto alternate. I really need spome good bike training though. Everyone says that the group rides are the best way to improve, though I can't figure out why. I guess it pushes you more, huh?
2004-04-03 10:59 PM
in reply to: #16148

User image

Expert
Torrington,CT
Subject: RE: New Tape
Our bike shop group rides start in May...as well as their tri seminars.

I plan on attending them because the biking is my weak portion. I have never raced, and I'm quite nervous about the speed. I think that it's great that we have all these networks and places that are available for us to use. I plan on taking full advantage.

Bye the way, I plan on going Wednesday to try out a Specialized Dolce and a 2003 Cannondale--that's if the snow we're supposed to have on Monday is gone.

Evelyn
New Thread
General Discussion Triathlon Talk » New Tape Rss Feed