General Discussion Classifieds - New and Used Triathlon Gear » Profile Design Fast Forward Seat Post (Not Carbon) - $40 shipped CONUS Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
SOLD
View 1 Gear Reviews of this product
2010-02-07 5:17 PM

Subject: Profile Design Fast Forward Seat Post (Not Carbon) - $40 shipped CONUS
I have for sale a Profile Design aluminum Fast Forward seat post, 27.2mm.  This allows you to move your road bike seat angle about 5 degrees forward (from a traditional 73 degree to 78) and get close to a TT/tri seat angle.  Throw some aero bars on your bike and you've got an inexpensive way of getting into a TT/tri position and become instantly faster......that is until you go full blown and buy a full TT bike.  If you're riding aerobars on a road bike right now and are uncomfortable with the position, this will help give you better position and comfort.

I used this post 3 times, twice for training rides and once for a TT.  I've since purchased a bike with a proprietary seat post, so this one won't fit.  It's in great shape withe the only signs of wear being wear marks from the bottom of the post until the "minimum insert" line.  

$40 shipped in CONUS.  If interested email me at [email protected] or PM me here. 

2010-02-08 3:58 PM
in reply to: #2660153

User image

Master
Tosa, WI
Subject: RE: Profile Design Fast Forward Seat Post (Not Carbon) - $40 shipped CONUS
Sell Gear
SOLD
General Discussion Classifieds - New and Used Triathlon Gear » Profile Design Fast Forward Seat Post (Not Carbon) - $40 shipped CONUS Rss Feed