General Discussion Triathlon Talk » Triathlon Dominator Package Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
2010-02-15 12:09 PM

User image

JMU
Subject: Triathlon Dominator Package
Has anyone actually used this Ironman program before? Is it any good? I don't want to get scammed into buying something that I'm not going to use, I'm not sure about buying something "electronically" I've always liked to actually hold the book in my hand or what-not.  Any thoughts?
http://www.triathlondominator.com/indexcb.html

thats the link above.

Maggie

2010-02-15 7:02 PM
in reply to: #2673677

User image

Master
Lafayette, IN
Subject: RE: Triathlon Dominator Package
Personally, I think 36 weeks is too long to train for one event.  I would rather pay someone $200 for a one time meeting to help me map out a training plan if I didn't find one in a book form or on line that I couldn't put my confidence in.  There is a lot of "free" information out there and if you look a little you will find it.  This website has great coaches that invest their time and expertise to host chats for performance members.  You can get a lot of information from them.  They are very helpful.  It would be disappointing to purchase such a plan and find out that it doesn't line up with your goals. lifestyle, etc.

Just my opinion though.  If you don't want to hire a coach, look at the BT plans and visit your local book store. Then study the plans until you find one that you can dovetail into your life and one that you have confidence that if followed, you will reach your goals come race day.  Then buy it and execute!
New Thread
General Discussion Triathlon Talk » Triathlon Dominator Package Rss Feed