General Discussion Triathlon Talk » HIM sept./oct. in SoCal? suggestions? Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
2010-02-23 7:47 PM

User image

New user

Vista, CA
Subject: HIM sept./oct. in SoCal? suggestions?
Besides using google and looking on the races here i haven't found much.  Anyone have suggestions of links?

Hopefully since this is my first season the run portion will be mostly flat.  Doing my first Tri in april with my club team and my training is going so well im thinking of taking away a few shorter Tri races and adding a HIM later in the season.

2010-02-23 8:55 PM
in reply to: #2689629

User image

Regular
Sherman Oaks
Subject: RE: HIM sept./oct. in SoCal? suggestions?
xCUTTERx - 2010-02-23 5:47 PMBesides using google and looking on the races here i haven't found much.  Anyone have suggestions of links?

Hopefully since this is my first season the run portion will be mostly flat.  Doing my first Tri in april with my club team and my training is going so well im thinking of taking away a few shorter Tri races and adding a HIM later in the season.
Magic Mountain Man in Santa Clarita, CA
Soma in Tempe, AZ
Pumpkinman in Las Vegas area, NV
Big Kahuna in Santa Cruz, CA
Half Silverman in Nevada

Those are the ones I can think of off the top of my head that are within driving distance of Southern California. Silverman is November though, I think.

Edited by mqvn 2010-02-23 8:56 PM
2010-02-23 9:19 PM
in reply to: #2689744

User image

New user

Vista, CA
Subject: RE: HIM sept./oct. in SoCal? suggestions?
mqvn - 2010-02-23 8:55 PM
xCUTTERx - 2010-02-23 5:47 PMBesides using google and looking on the races here i haven't found much.  Anyone have suggestions of links?

Magic Mountain Man in Santa Clarita, CA
Soma in Tempe, AZ
Pumpkinman in Las Vegas area, NV
Big Kahuna in Santa Cruz, CA
Half Silverman in Nevada

Those are the ones I can think of off the top of my head that are within driving distance of Southern California. Silverman is November though, I think.

Sweet thanks, someone was telling me soma was a good one.
New Thread
General Discussion Triathlon Talk » HIM sept./oct. in SoCal? suggestions? Rss Feed