General Discussion Introduce Yourself!!! » Hi Everyone ... Ready to start training for the next Tri Season! Rss Feed  
Moderators: IndoIronYanti, k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
2010-02-28 11:46 PM

Subject: Hi Everyone ... Ready to start training for the next Tri Season!
Hi BT 

Let me introduce myself.  My Name is Natalie and i live in Cape Town, South Africa.  I've been a spinning instructor for about 7-8 years and have done some cycle races in the past.  I got off the road the last 6 years due to various factors but recently my wonderful hubby surprised me with a shiny sexy new Raleigh RC 3000 with all the bells and whistles (Whoo Hooo) .  I have been considering getting Tri-fit for the last 6 months but now with a new found motivation (due to the shiny sexy bike) i am ready to go with a good beginners program.  Besides the spinning i run about 25km a week and have not done much swimming in the last few months.  But watch this space!

Anyway i look forward to chatting to all of you and learning as i go along.

2010-03-01 8:11 AM
in reply to: #2699036

User image

Cicero, NY
Subject: RE: Hi Everyone ... Ready to start training for the next Tri Season!
Welcome Natalie! It sounds like you have a strong base for triathlons! Congrats on your new bike and good luck with your training!
New Thread
General Discussion Introduce Yourself!!! » Hi Everyone ... Ready to start training for the next Tri Season! Rss Feed