General Discussion Classifieds - New and Used Triathlon Gear » Ritchey Ritchey Break-Away 56cm Travel Bike - $ Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
SOLD
2010-03-03 2:03 PM

New user

Toledo, OH
Subject: Ritchey Ritchey Break-Away 56cm Travel Bike - $
2007 Ritchey Break-Away 56cm travel bike for sale
9 speed Shimano Ultegra components
Brand new travel case
Ritchey Wheelset

I purchased the bike two years ago to take with me on my frequent business trips in order to allow me to continue my training for IMLP while I was on the road. Worked like a charm. I got to the point that I was able to assemble/dis-assemble the bike in 10 minutes. I never once was charged for flying the bike. I figured it saved me well over $5,000 in the airline fees that i would have been charged had I tried to fly my road bike on the planes. It's also amaizing how this bike has helped me see areas of the country that I never would have seen had I not had it. I also would never have been able to do as well at IMLP this past year.

Due to a promotion at work, I won't be traveling as much from now on so I'm going to sell the bike and buy a mountain bike.

New, the steel frame will cost you $1,296, the bag will run $325 plus the compoenents, wheels, bars, stem, seatpost etc. You're probably looking at around $2,600. I am listing this complete bike, including shipping in the continental U.S. for $1,200.

Please PM me for pictures if you are interested.

Brian
Sell Gear
SOLD
General Discussion Classifieds - New and Used Triathlon Gear » Ritchey Ritchey Break-Away 56cm Travel Bike - $ Rss Feed