General Discussion Classifieds - New and Used Triathlon Gear » Newton Stability Trainer, Men's 12.5 - $85 shipped Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
SOLD
View 1 Gear Reviews of this product
2010-03-12 6:48 PM

User image

Expert
North Cackalacky
Subject: Newton Stability Trainer, Men's 12.5 - $85 shipped
I bought these back in October.  They fit true to size.  They have been run in 18 times for a total of 66.78 miles on the road and 35 min on the treadmill.  I switched to the All Season model (same shoe, but water/wind resistant, which these are not), and have been running in them for the last several months.  They do not provide enough support for my pronation issue, so I will not be putting these back on when spring arrives.  You can see in the pictures of these, on the sole, where they wore a little bit unevenly on the outer edges.  If you are a serious pronator like I am, these probably are not the shoe for you.  Other than that, they were a good shoe.  I did not experience any pain or discomfort, but I can just tell that they are not designed for my particular gait.

I am open to offers.  PM if interested.

Edited by ScudRunner 2010-03-12 6:50 PM
Sell Gear
SOLD
General Discussion Classifieds - New and Used Triathlon Gear » Newton Stability Trainer, Men's 12.5 - $85 shipped Rss Feed