General Discussion Classifieds - New and Used Triathlon Gear » Cervelo Soloist Carbon (54) Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
SOLD
View 1 Gear Reviews of this product
2010-03-14 12:58 PM

User image

Pro
Virginia Beach, VA
Subject: Cervelo Soloist Carbon (54)
Found a good deal on a S3 frame and decided to just go ahead and build it up with new parts too. So, I'm selling my carbon Soloist SLC. It's in damn good condition...wiped down and cleaned after every ride. I probably only have750 road miles on it. I primarily use it on the trainer during the dark cold months and then an occasional group ride and one or two mountain centuries during the season. The frame has 2 cosmetic blemishes. There are some scuffs on the top tube from lazy legs clipping my cleat and some paint damage around the drive side bottom bracket from a dropped chain getting sucked in. It's built with Ultegra components and Cervelo calipers. Cranks are FSA Carbon Pro compact (172.5, 50/34) with a brand new FSA Platinum bottom bracket. All cables and bar wrap are new and I just had it professionally tuned. Wheels are Neuvation M28 Aero - strong and reasonably light deep-section with aero bladed spokes. I also have a set of Speedplay Zero CroMo pedals if interested.

I will sell it with the cranks/bb, with cranks/bb and pedals, or without pedals, cranks/bb. Prices below do not include shipping/insurance...likely about $50.

Complete with cranks/bb - $2300

No cranks/BB - $2200

Add Speedplay pedals + $65

I'll post pics early this week.
Sell Gear
SOLD
General Discussion Classifieds - New and Used Triathlon Gear » Cervelo Soloist Carbon (54) Rss Feed