General Discussion Triathlon Talk » Is it true?? Tri is scheduled at Indiantown Gap? Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
2010-04-01 8:30 AM

User image

PA
Subject: Is it true?? Tri is scheduled at Indiantown Gap?
I heard a rumor that one of the local Triathlon is relocating to Indiantown Gap.....is it true?  If so, do anyone know the date?  Thanks.

2010-04-01 12:29 PM
in reply to: #2762255

Subject: RE: Is it true?? Tri is scheduled at Indiantown Gap?
I saw that too.  I forget the name of the Triathlon, but I think they mentioned Hawk Mountain.

I'm not sure how excited I'd be about a Tri at the Gap.  I had enough of the Gap in my PAARNG days.
2010-04-01 1:37 PM
in reply to: #2763106

User image

PA
At least you'll know the route and all the bumps on the road.  I fished there when I was young but never rode bike around there. 
I did spend a summer on the hills training as a ROTC cadet......way too many rocks!
2010-04-01 8:42 PM

New user

Boyertown PA
i think it's called the warrior Tri for fallen military. It's the first weekend in June I think I saw.
2010-04-02 7:51 AM

User image

Expert
Harrisburg, PA

Here's the link...

http://www.multisportmaniacs.org/index.html

Multisport Maniacs is sponsoring the 1st annual Keystone Warrior Memorial Tri/Du. This is replacing their Pinchot sprint tri/du and the Harrisburg sprint tri/du.

Tricat Sports is still having their Pinchot sprint but it happens to be the day after the Keystone Warrior, so you have to choose one vs. the other, and Tricat is still doing the Catfish tri/du in Harrisburg in July.
New Thread
General Discussion Triathlon Talk » Is it true?? Tri is scheduled at Indiantown Gap? Rss Feed