General Discussion Iron Distance Race Groups » Oklahoma City Redman Triathlon - Full Redman : Official Thread Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply

of 2

2010-09-20 9:23 PM
in reply to: #3107092

User image

Veteran
Frontenac , Kansas
Subject: RE: Oklahoma City Redman Triathlon - Full Redman : Official Thread
InnerAthlete - 2010-09-19 7:51 PM

Just wanted to wish all of you GOOD LUCK this coming weekend when you'll complete the Full Redman!
I did the race as my first ironman last year and had an awesome experience, many great memories and wish the same for all of you!
Stay sane these last few days. The hard work is done, now it's time to execute the race plan and enjoy your day!

Thank you. Pre-race nerves, have I got every thing don't forget this or that... I'm ready to have fun hope I don't forget to pack that

2010-09-22 5:44 PM
in reply to: #2845382

Regular
chicagoland, northwest indiana
does anybody know if there will be race day tracking???  if so, will it be on the website or somewhere else??? 
2010-09-22 6:31 PM
in reply to: #3112864

User image

Extreme Veteran
Pauls Valley, OK

mycarguy - 2010-09-22 5:44 PM does anybody know if there will be race day tracking???  if so, will it be on the website or somewhere else??? 

Check out the Redman website message boards.  There was a small thread about that today.  They are working on getting one up and going, but they don't have it worked out yet.

2010-10-25 3:07 PM
in reply to: #3112939

User image

Expert
CenTex
Other than Ray, has anyone done a race report for this year?  I'm seriously considering this race for 2011 but am interested in everyone's opinion of it.  I completed IM Louisville this year and am looking for a race closer to home for as an iron-distance race.  (I also like the fact that this is almost 50% less than an m-dot race.)

If you haven't done a race report, please let me know what you thought the pros / cons were.

Thanks.
New Thread
General Discussion Iron Distance Race Groups » Oklahoma City Redman Triathlon - Full Redman : Official Thread Rss Feed  

of 2