General Discussion Classifieds - New and Used Triathlon Gear » HED Cycling JET 90 C2 Rear, Specialized Tri-spoke front clincher - $ Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
CLOSED
2010-05-27 9:21 AM

User image

Expert
Long Island, NY
Subject: HED Cycling JET 90 C2 Rear, Specialized Tri-spoke front clincher - $

HED Jet 90 C2 rear with about 4-500 training and racing miles on it. Perfectly true and round. Bearings spin as new. Shimano freehub pictured.

Specialized tri-spoke clincher front wheel. Cosmetically perfect. No chips, dings, mars, etc. in the carbon or the brake track. Shows minimal wear. Unsure of the mileage, but the bearings spin freely with no noise. No runout numbers listed in the tire channel. Out of true (as they all are) by about 1mm side to side. Not noticeable, unless you have your brakes set SUPER tight. Slight pulse under light braking. Out of round by less than that. I could never feel a hop or pulsation, but the meaty part of my forearm would bounce slightly. I assume that's from the out of round, just trying to give the best description I can.

Graphics were custom done by Tai and easily removable if they don't match your ride.

$825 for the set shipped to lower 48

$575 shipped for the rear

$275 shipped for the front

Riding tubular now

2010-05-27 10:00 AM
in reply to: #2885573

User image

Expert
Long Island, NY
Subject: RE: HED Cycling JET 90 C2 Rear, Specialized Tri-spoke front clincher - $

Front sold

Sell Gear
CLOSED
General Discussion Classifieds - New and Used Triathlon Gear » HED Cycling JET 90 C2 Rear, Specialized Tri-spoke front clincher - $ Rss Feed