General Discussion Triathlon Talk » Wrightsville beach Wednesday mornings... Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
2010-06-01 8:52 PM

User image

Veteran
Wilmington, NC
Subject: Wrightsville beach Wednesday mornings...
Hey locals I just talked with they guys at BikeCycles and they have started a Wednesday morning ride at Wrightsville Beach...from what I hear its a wide open hang on ride but should be fun...it starts at 6am at the Municiple bldg (once you cross the metal bridge and past the road island on the left)...its a drop ride but its only 4 miles end to end so they will be back...lol...gonna try it in the morning...so I'll post afterwards...if your there...I'm the one with the shaved head and 4" long goatee...come say hey...

2010-06-02 2:54 PM
in reply to: #2895587

User image

Veteran
Wilmington, NC
Subject: RE: Wrightsville beach Wednesday mornings...
As promised here's the report...great group of folks and alot of fun to ride with...when I actually got to ride with them...please bring your cape if you come out and expect to keep up...I definitely walked out and left mine at the house this morning...warm up was around 19mph...paceline ran anywhere from 25mph to max where I popped out the back at 28mph...they might have gone faster I don't know...I wasn't there...lol...I'll either get faster or they will give me a heart attack one but I hope to see some of you out there next Wednesday morning !!!...shoot me a PM if need be...
2010-06-02 5:09 PM

User image

Veteran
Wilmington, NC
Gold member
That's a great workout, it usually gets bigger as the year goes by. Last year there were times when there were 30-40 riders. Nice riding with you this am, I was on the red Felt.
2010-06-02 8:50 PM

User image

Veteran
Wilmington, NC
It was nice to meet you too Nick...I sent you a PM...I'm not giving up (must be glutton for punishment) and will see you next Wednesday...
New Thread
General Discussion Triathlon Talk » Wrightsville beach Wednesday mornings... Rss Feed