General Discussion Classifieds - New and Used Triathlon Gear » Two Softride Power Wing Tri Bikes for SALE Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
CLOSED
2003-09-12 12:20 PM

San Diego
Subject: Two Softride Power Wing Tri Bikes for SALE
Two Softride Power Wing Tri Bikes; 54,56 cm. Loaded, Excellent cond. $1500 each, obo. Steven or Susan 858-453-4760. Located in San Diego. If shipping is required, buyer must pick up the shipping and packing costs.

2003-09-12 4:08 PM
in reply to: #760

User image

Central Louisiana
Subject: RE: Two Softride Power Wing Tri Bikes for SALE
How old are they? And do you have any photos?

Still Tri'n
Michael
2003-09-13 10:13 AM
in reply to: #766

San Diego
Hi Michael,

My husband and I had them custom built in July 99 for our Ironman Switzerland race (because our bikes were stolen from our house 2 days before we got married and were to leave for Switzerland to race on our honeymoon.) We only really rode on them a short time after that as we were #1. burnt and #2 trying to start a family. And, my husband is also a roadie and rides a road bike during most of his rides with the group. Neither of these bikes has ever been crashed.

Anyway, I don't have pictures at this time but I can take some and get them emailed over to you later today (after I get them developed). Let me know if you want to see them.

Talk to you soon.

Susan
2003-09-13 8:25 PM

User image

Central Louisiana
I'm not in the market for a new bike, but thought that my questions might be questions that someone was afraid to ask. I am partial to a Kestrel, but I have about five friends riding softrides and they love them.

Still Tri'n
Michael
2003-09-15 11:51 AM
in reply to: #799

San Diego
Hi Michael,

Thanks for getting back to me. It was a good suggestion to post pix and I will do that soon. Spent the weekend in the hospital with my son so I'm trying to get caught up now.

Let me know if you know of anyone!!

Take care,

Susan
2004-01-18 1:57 AM

User image

Extreme Veteran
Boise Idaho
i am in the market for a new bike.. or a bike any bike.. lol all i have is my old mt bike. so if you get some pictures i would be interested in looking at them.. thanks Jack.

Sell Gear
CLOSED
General Discussion Classifieds - New and Used Triathlon Gear » Two Softride Power Wing Tri Bikes for SALE Rss Feed