General Discussion Introduce Yourself!!! » Newbie In S.W. ILL/ St. Louis area Rss Feed  
Moderators: IndoIronYanti, k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
2010-06-21 2:04 PM

Subject: Newbie In S.W. ILL/ St. Louis area
Hey all,
I just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Rick and have decided I want to do a Tri. I use to race BMX back in the early 80's and did some road riding as training back then. I am going to turn 40 this Nov, so maybe it's an age thing who knows.

As it stands I have a long way to go, need to brush up on some training habits and eating habits, and gain some weight. Yes, I said gain. I have always had an issue keeping on weight (been to the Dr and nutritionist) and all is good. Just have a high metabolism. I am 5' 7" and about 125#. At my highest I was 160#

Anyway, I am getting a lot of info on here, and look forward to reading more and maybe meeting some of you all in the future at some events.

2010-06-21 2:08 PM
in reply to: #2934797

User image

Expert
Champaign Area, IL
Subject: RE: Newbie In S.W. ILL/ St. Louis area
rpturbo - 2010-06-21 2:04 PM Hey all,
I just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Rick and have decided I want to do a Tri. I use to race BMX back in the early 80's and did some road riding as training back then. I am going to turn 40 this Nov, so maybe it's an age thing who knows.

As it stands I have a long way to go, need to brush up on some training habits and eating habits, and gain some weight. Yes, I said gain. I have always had an issue keeping on weight (been to the Dr and nutritionist) and all is good. Just have a high metabolism. I am 5' 7" and about 125#. At my highest I was 160#

Anyway, I am getting a lot of info on here, and look forward to reading more and maybe meeting some of you all in the future at some events.

welcome to BT Rick
New Thread
General Discussion Introduce Yourself!!! » Newbie In S.W. ILL/ St. Louis area Rss Feed