General Discussion Triathlon Talk » 2010 Tour De France - Predictions Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply

of 3

2010-07-11 7:23 PM
in reply to: #2952317

User image

Master
Saratoga Springs, Utah
Subject: RE: 2010 Tour De France - Predictions
gerald12 - 2010-06-29 11:51 PM Here is my prediction.  AC takes it again this year. I also do not think LA will finish in the top 5. I don't even think he is the best rider on his team. The only place I see LA with an advantage over Contador is on the cobbles.  It will be interesting to see what happens if Levi is up on LA halfway or 2/3's through the tour. I am wondering if Radio Shack will throw their support behind him or not. Any ways I am thinking: 1. Contador 2. A. Schleck 3. Basso 4. Wiggins 5. Evans and I would like to see VdV do well this tour.

Looks like were going to find out now if Lance is going to support Levi or is he going to ride for some stage wins? I think Lance will help Levi but if he gets the chance for a stage win he would drop Levi to do it.

Evans has the yellow jersey right now but it seems like that guy has at least one bad stage in grand tours and I think it will happen again. Schleck needs more daylight between himself and AC before that TT, at least 2 minutes plus or he is toast.

2010-07-13 3:32 PM
in reply to: #2973987

User image

Master
Saratoga Springs, Utah
Subject: RE: 2010 Tour De France - Predictions
gerald12 - 2010-07-11 6:23 PM
gerald12 - 2010-06-29 11:51 PM Here is my prediction.  AC takes it again this year. I also do not think LA will finish in the top 5. I don't even think he is the best rider on his team. The only place I see LA with an advantage over Contador is on the cobbles.  It will be interesting to see what happens if Levi is up on LA halfway or 2/3's through the tour. I am wondering if Radio Shack will throw their support behind him or not. Any ways I am thinking: 1. Contador 2. A. Schleck 3. Basso 4. Wiggins 5. Evans and I would like to see VdV do well this tour.

Looks like were going to find out now if Lance is going to support Levi or is he going to ride for some stage wins? I think Lance will help Levi but if he gets the chance for a stage win he would drop Levi to do it.

Evans has the yellow jersey right now but it seems like that guy has at least one bad stage in grand tours and I think it will happen again. Schleck needs more daylight between himself and AC before that TT, at least 2 minutes plus or he is toast.

And there it is, Evans bad day.
New Thread
General Discussion Triathlon Talk » 2010 Tour De France - Predictions Rss Feed  

of 3