General Discussion Triathlon Talk » Iron Girl Lake Tahoe South Shore Triathlon-volunteers needed Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
2010-07-08 1:49 PM

Subject: Iron Girl Lake Tahoe South Shore Triathlon-volunteers needed

Hi everyone--

My name is Andrea Hellenbrand and I'm the event services coordinator for the Iron Girl Lake Tahoe South Shore on Sunday, September 19th. I am in desperate need of volunteer groups for this event--especially those with a passion for triathlons.

I need groups to manage bike and run aid stations, serve as course marshals, manage the transition areas...among other things! Like I said, I especially need people who know, understand and appreciate this sport.

All groups are eligible for a monetary donation from Ironman for their efforts. Groups of at least 10 people must be a registered 501(c)(3) or a public school, church or military group. If not, a donation can be made on behalf of your group to the charity of your choice.

Here is a breakdown of donations:
1. Groups of 20+ people who work a full 6-to-8-hour shift receive $500.

2. Groups of 20+ people who work a 3 or 4-hour shift receive $250.

3. Groups of 10-20 people who work a full 6-to-8-hour shift receive $250.

4. Groups of 10-20 people who work a 3 or 4-hour shift receive $125.

We also need assistance with athlete and bike check in on Saturday, September 18th.

Please visit the website at: www.irongirl.com and click on the Lake Tahoe South Shore link to learn more. You can also register yourself as an individual or as a group at that site.

Please call me at (813) 868-3599 or email me at [email protected]

I really appreciate your consideration.

Thanks so much!

Andrea Hellenbrand

Event Services Coordinator

Iron Girl

New Thread
General Discussion Triathlon Talk » Iron Girl Lake Tahoe South Shore Triathlon-volunteers needed Rss Feed