General Discussion Triathlon Talk » what are considered some good brands of tri suits? Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply

of 2

2010-07-23 1:52 PM
in reply to: #2998945

User image

Veteran
Subject: RE: what are considered some good brands of tri suits?
I just got a Kiwami suit that is awesome, and customer service is amazing!  I've also used Zoot and Sugoi.

2010-07-23 3:45 PM
in reply to: #3000649

User image

Veteran
Newport News
trix - 2010-07-23 2:46 PM well i actually visited a couple of stores today with some co-workers to give them an idea on the business model and showed them suits by zoot, desoto, orca, sugoi. 

they were really confused how to approach it.  were quite sure on the price point either.

Just to clear things up a bit... Is this a company team or a team outside of the company you are sponsoring?

Either way I would look for a top that gives some modesty... We are not all chisled, and guts poking out from under a top is not the corporate picture you want to portray LOL!  A moderate price and comes in a color easily matched for promotional stuff and can be screened with a logo is important as well. 
A good retail cost would be $40-50 for a team jersey and about the same for the shorts.  You may get a price break by contacting the makers and explain what you are doing. They could direct you to sellers that will offer a price break on volume. 
Also look online for team triathlon uniforms for a good idea of the pricing of uniform+ printing + shipping.  Voller is a good start but there are a few threads on here that can give you some other sites as well.  Many will send you a sample.
2010-07-23 6:12 PM
in reply to: #2998964

User image

Master
ann arbor, michigan
trix - 2010-07-22 8:25 PM

would you ever consider a lower branded product?

I have a one piece trisuit and 2 tri tops made by "hind". I lreally like them. They are comfortable, fit well, and I bought them for almost nothing from sierra trading post. The trisuit and one of the tops are entering third third season and are still in pretty good shape.

Zoot is still my favorite stuff if price is no object. Everything I get from them is so comfortable.
New Thread
General Discussion Triathlon Talk » what are considered some good brands of tri suits? Rss Feed  

of 2