General Discussion Triathlon Talk » Tour de Frederick Official Thread Rev 2! Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
2010-07-25 6:51 AM

User image

Expert
Fountain Hills, AZ
Subject: Tour de Frederick Official Thread Rev 2!
New ride in Frederick, Maryland ... the innaugural Tour de Frederick. 3-day (with meals and activities) and 1-day options during the weekend of August 13-15. More info at
http://www.tourdefrederick.com/default.asp .

The company I work for is a sponsor for the event, so I'm definately riding. Route for the primary ride on Saturday is from the historic downtown area through the relatively flat but rolling covered bridges area to the north of town. 20, 30, 50 and 65 mile options. There are also Friday and Sunday rides included in the agenda for the three-day option. Portion of the $50 registration fee supports the Boys & Girls Clubs of Frederick County ... a great cause that I really care about (.... having been practically raised at the BC back home in Florida!)

If any BTMD's want to make this ride, let me know and I'll be sure we get the red carpet from the event organizers!

- Scott

New Thread
General Discussion Triathlon Talk » Tour de Frederick Official Thread Rev 2! Rss Feed