General Discussion Classifieds - New and Used Triathlon Gear » Newton Running Shoes - $75.00 shipped size 13 perfect Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
SOLD
View 2 Gear Reviews of this product
2010-09-06 9:46 AM

User image

Pro
Subject: Newton Running Shoes - $75.00 shipped size 13 perfect

I tried these Newton running shoes recently and have run about 25 miles in them. They look virtually brand new. For some reason, they aren't working with my running style and I have had need problems. Anyone looking for a good deal on some size 13 Newtons?
I will take $75.00 that includes shipping. These sell for $175 new. Check website here.
http://www.newtonrunning.com/newton-products/the-shoes/mens-shoes/men-trainers/men-neutral-trainer-09

Designed for the biomechanically efficient runner, the Gravity lightweight performance trainer offers a fast, flexible ride with incredible energy return and shock absorption. It features Newton's Action/Reaction Technology™ in the forefoot and an advanced rearfoot design aimed at maximizing forward propulsion and optimal running form. Independent studies prove this technology, in conjunction with the LAND-LEVER-LIFT running technique, provides less stress on a runner's joints, muscles and tendons. With improved durability in the heel, a new high-rebound midsole material and improved upperfit, this shoe will keep you running faster and farther with less injury and quicker recovery.

UPPER

• Highly breathable, fast-drying,open air mesh
  • Minimal anatomical forefoot support strapping
  • Biolateral stretch panels for comfort and fit

MIDSOLE

• High-rebound light-weight midsole offers firm cushioning
  • Biomechanical forefoot plate and flex grooves to increase communication (proprioception) between foot and the ground

OUTERSOLE

• Carbon rubber heel for increase durabililty
  • Rearfoot technology cradles the heel as the foot settles for protection and cushion
  • Forefoot Action/Reaction Technology

GREEN FEATURES

• 100% recycled laces, webbing, insole top cover
  • 100% recycled box, packaging
  • 10% recycled outersole rubber

• Protective enough to run fast paced long training runs and reliable enough to run 5K to marathon races
  • Superior forefoot cushioning and propulsion
  • Less impact = less fatigue and less muscle damage to go farther and faster
  • Shoes fit true to your current running shoe size
  • Wear over time will occur with Newton Running shoes
  • With every shoe there is an adjustment period; learn more about adjusting to the shoe

Sell Gear
SOLD
General Discussion Classifieds - New and Used Triathlon Gear » Newton Running Shoes - $75.00 shipped size 13 perfect Rss Feed