General Discussion Triathlon Talk » Sea Gull Century : Official Thread Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply

of 2

2010-10-11 1:54 AM
in reply to: #3143608

User image

Veteran
Maryland
Subject: RE: Sea Gull Century : Official Thread
ras26 - 2010-10-10 11:09 AM

PS - Who had the pie and ice cream? I went with cherry Some guy was ranting about how pie and ice cream is the worst thing you could eat at that point. I laughed at him and told him it was the best!

Apple for me!  It tasted soooo good.  :-)  It was a nice ride and beautiful day.  Just a few too many people for my taste.  I used to being a bit of a loner.

Apple for me also.  Genius idea to add the single scoop of ice cream (did not see it last year).  Washing it down with well water a bit harsh though...

Agree with the number of people. Hope everyone made it out safely.  Lots of bad crashes along the way.  But could not ask for better weather.  The highest bib number i saw was 7998 which was hand written.

2010-10-27 3:20 PM
in reply to: #3144286

User image

Regular
Subject: RE: Sea Gull Century : Official Thread
how long did ti take you guys?

my longest ide is just over 20 miles... but im used to using alot of hills.. flat sounds nice lol

i need to keep more of an eye out because id love to do some half century/centurys eithin the next year
New Thread
General Discussion Triathlon Talk » Sea Gull Century : Official Thread Rss Feed  

of 2