8C / 46F
Overcast
Total Time = 1h 46m 6s
Overall Rank = /
Age Group =
Age Group Rank = 0/
Event warmup:

Very poorly organized event.
I paid for the race bus service to take me from the downtown to the race start line in north York. I arrived 1.25 hrs. before race start at the bus pickup to find a huge line up. Apparently the busses had not arrived. EGAD!
Eventually the busses came but they got me to the starting line 25 minutes AFTER the race started. I spent the first part of the race running alone, then dodging walkers and finally joggers.
The aid stations were unevenly spaced out and after the race they were all out of milk and mylar blankets.

AVOID THIS RACE. The Scotia Waterfront (fall) and Mississauga (Spring) marathon weekends are a much better bet.

Run
  • 00m
  • 21.08 kms
  •  min/km
Comments:

Very poorly organized event.
I paid for the race bus service to take me from the downtown to the race start line in north York. I arrived 1.25 hrs. before race start at the bus pickup to find a huge line up. Apparently the busses had not arrived. EGAD!
Eventually the busses came but they got me to the starting line 25 minutes AFTER the race started. I spent the first part of the race running alone, then dodging walkers and finally joggers.
The aid stations were unevenly spaced out and after the race they were all out of milk and mylar blankets.

AVOID THIS RACE. The Scotia Waterfront (fall) and Mississauga (Spring) marathon weekends are a much better bet.
Post race
Event comments:

VERY DISSAPOINTED WITH THIS RACE. POORLY ORGANIZED. BAD VALUE FOR MONEY,

Last updated: 2010-10-22 12:00 AM
Running
00:00:00 | 21.08 kms |  min/km
Age Group: 0/
Overall: 0/
Performance:
Course:
Keeping cool Drinking
Post race