General Discussion Triathlon Talk » New Bike Shop in Canton-Sweet Bikes Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
2010-10-25 7:31 PM

User image

Master
Canton, Michigan
Subject: New Bike Shop in Canton-Sweet Bikes

I know there are a few from the area so I figured I'd post that there's a new bike shop in Canton.  Hopefully we can keep it open.  The name is Sweet Bikes, there located on the NW corner of Ford and Lotz (just east of I-275 for folks passing by).  It's in with the Starbucks plaza.  They carry a wide assortment of bikes and I'm sure can order more.  Might be carrying Felt sometime in the near future and can get Look's and Scott's.  They have other styles too, along with cyclocross, kids bikes, MTB's, etc.  Lots of nice items in the store too.  Opened 7 days a week right now.

I had some work done on my tri bike and he took care of what was agreed on and some more, that I'm guessing some shops wouldn't have caught or taking care of without charging extra.  Bikes running great now and I was real happy with the work and turn around.

They'll be having a grand opening this coming Saturday.  Check out there site:  http://sweetbikesonline.com/

They also have a Facebook page.

2010-10-25 7:33 PM
in reply to: #3171665

User image

Extreme Veteran
Subject: RE: New Bike Shop in Canton-Sweet Bikes
rottieguy - 2010-10-25 8:31 PM

I know there are a few from the area so I figured I'd post that there's a new bike shop in Canton.  Hopefully we can keep it open.  The name is Sweet Bikes, there located on the NW corner of Ford and Lotz (just east of I-275 for folks passing by).  It's in with the Starbucks plaza.  They carry a wide assortment of bikes and I'm sure can order more.  Might be carrying Felt sometime in the near future and can get Look's and Scott's.  They have other styles too, along with cyclocross, kids bikes, MTB's, etc.  Lots of nice items in the store too.  Opened 7 days a week right now.

I had some work done on my tri bike and he took care of what was agreed on and some more, that I'm guessing some shops wouldn't have caught or taking care of without charging extra.  Bikes running great now and I was real happy with the work and turn around.

They'll be having a grand opening this coming Saturday.  Check out there site:  http://sweetbikesonline.com/

They also have a Facebook page.

Thanks rot...good to know.
2010-10-31 8:10 PM

plymouth
thanks for the heads up, that's great!!
2010-10-31 8:33 PM

User image

Extreme Veteran
Canton, MI. via Detroit
I can run there and back. Smile
2010-11-02 8:50 AM

User image

Extreme Veteran
Canton, MI. via Detroit
It looks like a nice place. The guys in there were very helpful. Not a lot of stock, but I can't blame them for that. It's a new buisness.
New Thread
General Discussion Triathlon Talk » New Bike Shop in Canton-Sweet Bikes Rss Feed