General Discussion Triathlon Talk » New Ironman Wisconsin Group Training Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
2010-11-03 4:21 PM

User image

Expert
Chicago
Subject: New Ironman Wisconsin Group Training
Hey folks! My training group out of Infinity Multisport announced their IMoo Group Training program today if anyone is interested...

Here's what the program includes:
- a 6-month day-to-day training plan and access to your own online workout log
- up to 4 coached workouts per week: a group swim, track interval session, one CompuTrainer class per week and Saturday morning combination workouts
- a supported ride on the IM Wisconsin bike course
- Regular email and personal communication with your coaches [having worked with both coaches in the past, Mo and Lara genuinely care about their athletes and really take the time to hone in on special needs that you may have, especially with figuring out nutrition and working one on one to make your weakness a strength]
- Discounts on additional one-on-one swim, bike or run coaching and ChiRunning Workshops

The cost is $199/month or a one-time fee of $995. And if you register by 1/31/11, you get an extra month of online training detailed for free.

https://clients.mindbodyonline.com/ASP/home.asp?studioid=9238

If anyone has questions about Infinity, I'm more than happy to help. I've worked with a few different Chicagoland training groups and it took some time before I found a great fit for me.
New Thread
General Discussion Triathlon Talk » New Ironman Wisconsin Group Training Rss Feed