General Discussion Triathlon Talk » You may be able to use your DeSoto T1 Top in the offseason! Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
2010-12-20 7:11 PM

User image

Extreme Veteran
Subject: You may be able to use your DeSoto T1 Top in the offseason!
Tom Brady is... 

This was posted on DeSoto's Facebook site yesterday:

Tom Brady is wearing a T1 First Wave under his jersey. It is cut just above the elbow. How do I know? Because we sold it to him and I keep seeing it under his jersey and the navy blue shirt he has on.

But the story gets better. After he bought one just a little over a week ago before the Bears game, 3 other players fro...m the Patriots ordered them.

....and the story gets better, Matt Cassel from the Chiefs ordered one for his cold weather games.

If you are watching the game, pay close attention to his right arm. Every now and then the you can a he has on something black as his base layer, and you can see the First Wave logo as the navy blue shirt he has on creeps up a bit.

I never would have thought to use one as an insulating top. 

Edited by Crazy Pirate 2010-12-20 7:12 PM

2010-12-21 10:58 AM
in reply to: #3255570

User image

Elite
Romeoville, Il
Subject: RE: You may be able to use your DeSoto T1 Top in the offseason!
The commentators were saying he had on some sort of wetsuit during the game. COOL!!
2010-12-22 6:00 PM
in reply to: #3255570

Regular
NorCal, near Lake Tahoe, Ca
Subject: RE: You may be able to use your DeSoto T1 Top in the offseason!
I have to say it... Anything to do with Tom Brady or the Patriots is a definite NO GO in my book. It's too bad that I like DeSoto's tri and bike shorts because I would never buy them after reading about Tom Brady wearing DeSoto gear.

Go Titans! (Even though they suck this year)
New Thread
General Discussion Triathlon Talk » You may be able to use your DeSoto T1 Top in the offseason! Rss Feed