BT Development Mentor Program Archives » Briderdt and Lkct's Mentor Group - CLOSED for training! Rss Feed  
Moderators: alicefoeller Reply

of 16

2010-12-21 1:06 PM

User image

Elite
Puyallup, WA
Subject: Briderdt and Lkct's Mentor Group - CLOSED for training!
NAME: briderdt/David
STORY: I'm an upper mid-40's male, have been now in 3 "introductions" to triathlon -- my first was in 1984, and did more events than I can even count, up to half-IM, often mixing week-to-week events and even multiple events in a single weekend. I did several years bike racing, then weight lifting, then got back into tri in 2004. Had 2 great seasons, then a foot injury requiring surgery knocked me out for a couple years. Only this past year (2010) was I able to start running again, and could then re-enter the tri world. But why do I tri? Because it's what I do! I love the movement, and love the training -- the events are just the icing on the cake. Also, LKC and I are helping out with events both in tri and running races, timing and logistics.
FAMILY STATUS: Married (as of New Year's Eve)
CURRENT TRAINING: My training tends to be less structured, right now centered mostly on running, as my plans for next year include a half marathon.
THIS YEAR'S RACES: In 2010, I did one sprint tri, one 5K open water swim, and one Oly tri.
2011 RACES:  I have several options, though right now I'm not 100% for any particular event except the half marathon that I'll run with LKC. I'll do another one on my own, which may be the Tacoma Narrows half on August 6th. I'll so at least one tri in the coming season, though I don't know which one that will be. I tend towards shorter events -- sprints mostly -- but have some favorites that I'd love to do.
WEIGHTLOSS: I have no particular weight loss goals myself. I've tended to let my weight simply be a reflection of what I do.  
WHAT WILL MAKE ME A GOOD MENTOR: I have YEARS of experience in tri, dating back to some of the very early days of the sport. Though my training philosophies tend to be more laid back, not heavily technically oriented, I know how to balance the three disciplines, address injury issues, and adapt plans to fit. I also have a LOT of technical know-how related to bikes. But I'm also perfectly willing to admit I don't know everything, and will freely defer to those who know more than I.

NAME: lkc01234/Lisa
STORY: I'm in my late 20's (still holding on...for another 6 months).  My first tri season was 2009 and since, I've done 3 sprint tri's.  I've always been into playing sports, but I never done "just" swimming or "just" running.  In 2008 I lived in an apartment that had a pool and started swimming laps...I knew that I could bike and could work on the running...why not make this into a hobby?  Training for tri's has been ideal for me because it provides a variety...if I get tired of running, I swim...If I get tired of swimming, I bike...!
FAMILY STATUS:   Currently single, but will be married to that one (see above) on New Year's Eve!
CURRENT TRAINING:  I've decided: to celebrate the big 3-0, I'm going to do a half marathon!!  The longest I've ever run is a 5K...so I'm currently focused on running.  But I'm guessing I'll do at least one tri in 2011- maybe even go "longer" and do an OLY!
THIS YEAR'S RACES:  I completed one super-sprint tri and helped out at about 10 other multi-sport races...
2011 RACES:  13.1 in Chicago???
WEIGHTLOSS:  I've struggled with weight all of my life.  I've never been skinny or even thin, but usually am in decent shape.  The last few years have been up and down.  In 2009 throughout the tri season I didn't lose a lot of weight, but I lost a lot of inches.  In 2010 my weight went back up, and I got to my highest ever...but I'm on my way down now!!!!!!
WHAT WILL MAKE ME A GOOD MENTOR:   Triathlon's and BT have changed my life.  Not necessarily in the "normal" way.  OF course it has channeled my exercise into a plan...but if I never would've gotten into Tri's I wouldn't have met my soon-to-be-husband! :-)  So needless to say...I love BT!  I also love encouraging others to "tri"  I may not have all the knowledge that DT has, but I'm a great cheerleader!  (And that's why I asked him to mentor with me....)  OH! and on top of weight struggles, I also struggle with Depression.  So basically...I'm fat and crazy! Tongue out

Edited by lkct01234 2011-01-03 12:15 PM

2010-12-21 4:16 PM
in reply to: #3256444

User image

Elite
Puyallup, WA
Subject: RE: Briderdt and Lkct's Mentor Group
Forgot to say....we're available immediately!
2010-12-22 7:41 AM

User image

Master
Loveland, Ohio
Subject: RE: Briderdt and Lkct's Mentor Group
So great to see you mentoring, Lisa! Your mentees will be lucky to have you. Here's to a great 2011!
2011-01-01 11:08 AM

User image

Champion
Tacoma, Washington
Subject: RE: Briderdt and Lkct's Mentor Group - OPEN
Happy New Year!!!

1/1/11... Sounds like great beginnings to me! Hope you're all recovered from last night and ready to roll into 2011.
2011-01-01 11:11 AM

User image

Melon Presser
I just wanted to drop by and say CONGRATULATIONS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And point out that you and Lisa together are the most fantastic couple I know and are phenomenal mentors.
2011-01-01 11:39 AM

User image

Kennesaw
Hi David & Lisa,

Congratulations on your wedding last night!  I would like to join your group.  I am also going to have my training partner, Heidi, sign up.

NAME:  Meredith

FAMILY STATUS:  I am 36 years old, married with 2 boys (6 & 2).  We live in Kennesaw, GA, which is a suburb north of Atlanta.  

MY STORY:  I am a high school teacher, and I have coached cross country for 10 years.  I have run off and on during these years.  I will run with the team during the Summer and Fall and then let myself get out of shape in the Winter and Spring.  It makes me so mad at myself, but I really need a group and goal to keep me motivated.  Two years ago, Heidi and I trained with Team in Training and ran a half marathon in Nashville.  This was a lot of fun and really got me motivated.  After that, I did a few months of bootcamp and I was in great shape and felt good about myself.  We then ran 2 other half marathons.  The last one was Feb. 2010.  This summer I had a few friends talk me into doing a sprint tri.  I only had 3 weeks to train and I am not a good swimmer.  I borrowed a bike from a friend and had another friend give me a few quick swimming lessons.  My goal was to survive the swim and not to finish last (both of which I did).  I also had so much fun.  The problem is that I have completely let myself get out of shape since then.  I know have my own road bike and a trainer though.  I really enjoyed my 3 weeks of training for the tri because it gave me variety to my workouts.  The swimming also give my knees and feet a break.  I have really bad knees and I had foot surgery a few years ago. 

CURRENT TRAINING:  I am attempting to get back in running shape.  I ran 4 miles two days ago and I plan to run again tomorrow.  I have been trying to swim once a week for the last few weeks.  I have ridden by bike on the trainer a few times since getting the trainer right before Christmas.  Heidi and I are forming a running group to get us running again.  I am slow but I want to build my endurance again.

2010 RACES:  New Orleans 1/2 Marathon in Feb., a few 5Ks throughout the year, & the Hiawasee Sprint Tri in Sept.

2011 RACES:  Not sure exactly yet, but I would like to do the Callaway Gardens Sprint Tri and the Hiawassee Sprint.  I have to check the dates.  Heidi and I are also planning to do at least one half marathon again.  We were going to do Nashville in April but that month may be too busy for us.

WEIGHTLOSS:  I am always battling my weight.  I have gained back almost all the weight I lost from bootcamp and I am so aggravated with myself.  In 2010, I have enjoyed wine a little too much.  I need to go back to using exercise a stress relief a little more than wine this year.  I can not diet because I have no will power.  If anyone can give me some nutrition guidance that would also be great.  Lisa, I love your comment that you a fat & crazy.  I can really relate to that!

2011-01-01 2:25 PM

New user

BETHUNE, SC
NAME: anloc69/Jim
STORY: I'm 60 years old. Haven't competed in much of anything since high school when I was on the swim team. I swam the 400m, although I learned recently, that doesn't mean much. Getting back in the pool has been a challenge. I've done various forms of cardio and strength training for the past 15 years now, and just recently purchased a road bike. I've always been a jogger going back to the 70's. A number of my friends run triathlons and now I've got the bug. I guess you could say this is one more thing on my bucket list I'd like to accomplish, along with a marathon, and maybe one day even an Ironman. I'm ex military, former law enforcement officer, and currently in the security business. Reading several books and magazines on running and triathlons and the information is overwhelming.
FAMILY STATUS: Single, with two daughters and 5 grandkids.
CURRENT TRAINING: Up until the recent snow storms, I was swimming at a Y pool one day a week, strength training two days a week, running 5 days a week and cycling 1 day a week.
2011 RACES: signed up for two 5K races, one 1/29 Columbia, SC and another on 2/5 in Melbourne, Florida. I feel I just need to get my feet wet. The anticipation is killing me. Thinking about a Tri in Columbia, SC in March. Beyone that no real plans. Maybe a half marathon before the end of the year, otherwise, probably a few more triathlons with some 5-10K racing in between. To much...probably. Just talking out loud. For the purposes of this forum, I probably should focus on a Tri in March. My first goal.
WEIGHTLOSS: I'm currently at 6' 2", 215. I'd like to get down below 200 for starters. Portions are my issue.
I can't wait to get started...thanks. Jim

2011-01-01 5:50 PM

User image

Master
MidWest
Ok, Lisa and David.  Mike says you may be what I am looking for.  I need someone to help me with weightloss, but I'm not working towards a race.  I like to run, I'm a decent swimmer, but I HATE to bike. 

Let me know if I fit your group.

Bambam66
Beth
2011-01-01 6:54 PM
in reply to: #3271027

User image

Champion
Tacoma, Washington
Welcome Meredith! Awesome to have a training partner. I know that that it's always harder to ditch a workout when you know some one will be there waiting for you. And then a few miles down the road you laugh because you find out the other person was going to ditch as well... Good job accomplishing those first-tri goals!
2011-01-01 7:03 PM
in reply to: #3271254

User image

Champion
Tacoma, Washington
Welcome Jim! Don't get caught up in too much information overload. You can get about as technical or as simple as you like in triathlon.
2011-01-01 7:06 PM
in reply to: #3271528

User image

Champion
Tacoma, Washington
Welcome Beth! Each of us has an aspect of tri that is a "challenge" for us. Swimming is mine -- not that I don't like to do it so much as it's just easier to let it go.

2011-01-01 7:17 PM
in reply to: #3271027

User image

Elite
Puyallup, WA
merholmgren - 2011-01-01 11:39 AM Hi David & Lisa,

Congratulations on your wedding last night!  I would like to join your group.  I am also going to have my training partner, Heidi, sign up.

NAME:  Meredith

FAMILY STATUS:  I am 36 years old, married with 2 boys (6 & 2).  We live in Kennesaw, GA, which is a suburb north of Atlanta.  

.....If anyone can give me some nutrition guidance that would also be great.  Lisa, I love your comment that you a fat & crazy.  I can really relate to that!

WELCOME MEREDITH!  I'm so excited that you're our first mentee.  And congrats on what you've accomplished so far!!  I think a lot of the times we overlook doing something "little" like a half-marathon just because maybe we haven't stayed in the same shape....LIFE HAPPENS!!  You just have to take one step at a time.  Hard to do sometimes but it's really the only thing that will provide progress.  It may be a little bit of a progress at a time...but progress is still progress!

I think that you will find that Dave & I can be great resources for whatever your tri-related questions are.  Dave has spent some years doing some body-building and my mom is a dietition....it's hard not to pick up a few things along the way!  There are also a lot of nutrition resources on BT.  BT is a GREAT place and there is so much to see!! It is hard to take it all in.

ETA (Edited To Add):  This goes for Meredith as well as anyone else...make sure you start logging in your training log and add briderdt and myself as friends so we can see your logs.  There is a nutrition log too.  Which I've done off and on, but it's an easy way to keep track of what you are eating IN ADDITION to your training! Laughing

I will get together a chart you can add to your log once we have a full group...so we can all make sure to keep an eye on ourselves as well as our fellow groupers too!!

Edited by lkc01234 2011-01-01 7:21 PM
2011-01-01 7:34 PM
in reply to: #3271254

User image

Elite
Puyallup, WA
anloc69 - 2011-01-01 2:25 PM
NAME: anloc69/Jim
STORY: I'm 60 years old. Haven't competed in much of anything since high school when I was on the swim team....
FAMILY STATUS: Single, with two daughters and 5 grandkids.
2011 RACES: signed up for two 5K races, one 1/29 Columbia, SC and another on 2/5 in Melbourne, Florida. I feel I just need to get my feet wet. The anticipation is killing me. Thinking about a Tri in Columbia, SC in March. Beyone that no real plans....

WELCOME JIM!!!
So excited to have another mentor in the group.  BT is like just about anything else, you get back what you put into it.  If you take some time and log your training (and nutrition, if so desired) and you do some reading it will help lots!!!

A few things caught my eye about your profile:
1) You have a swimming past.  This equals AWESOME!!  You will learn that a lot of triathletes have no swimming experience (literally could NOT swim when they started training!
2) 5 grandkids?!?!? BUSY much??  How do you find time to spoil them all?!!? :-D
3) GREAT that you have some races signed up for already.  One of the things that I was leery about my first season was paying for it months in advance.  However, it was the best thing I could do because it did not let me back out and it usually saves money to sign up sooner rather than later.  Now if your finances aren't stable and you just can't afford it right now...then don't.  But it holds you accountable a bit more than you'd think.  Now there are times that you will get injured and you just CAN'T do the race...and unfortunately most places won't let you transfer...but I think it's a good gamble for my money.  Plus, if worse comes to worse, you can always send the race director a note and explain situations and they may be able to transfer or give you a discount on a future date.  If you're nice to them, they'll probably be nice to you Laughing

ALSO:  It seems like your doing a lot of reading about sports and nutrition, which is great...but as my wonderful husband says Tongue out be careful on overwhelming yourself.  Also, one thing I will point out is that if you have a question that you think someone else might have asked - do a search on BT.  There is a little magnifying glass in the upper right hand corner that will let you do a search through specific forums on specific dates or everything on all dates.  This is one of those "pet peeves" BTers have when they've been around for a while...how many people are going to ask the same question, over and over again....but of course I say "It never hurts to ask...."
2011-01-01 7:40 PM
in reply to: #3271528

User image

Elite
Puyallup, WA
BAMBAM66 - 2011-01-01 5:50 PM Ok, Lisa and David.  Mike says you may be what I am looking for.  I need someone to help me with weightloss, but I'm not working towards a race.  I like to run, I'm a decent swimmer, but I HATE to bike. 

Let me know if I fit your group.

Bambam66
Beth

I say...if you wanna be in our group than we'd love to have you!! 

It was so nice to meet McFuzz in person.  He is an AMBITIOUS and hard working guy!  (A lot like Dave!)  Me...I'm not so ambitious and hard working Tongue out  I actually hate running....biking....and swimming. Surprised  OK...so that's not COMPLETELY true...I know that I need to exercise and training for tri's gives me variety!  I hope you decide you want to stay and we can try to be your virtual buddies!!
2011-01-01 7:55 PM

User image

Master
MidWest
NAME: BAMBAM66/Beth
STORY:  My husband (McFuzz) got started on this whole thing back in 2005.  He had lost a lot of weight to go backpacking with the boy scouts and when he got back he needed something else to do so he started doing tri's.  Not one to be left out, I decided that I could do them too.  I did 2 a couple of years ago and haven't done one since.  I'm ok with not doing any.  I do like to run though!  I'm not fast but I do enjoy it.  I'd been having problems with my knees so I went to the sports doc and he said I had collapsed arches.  Gave me inserts and PT and said that my knees would get better.  Well, so far, he's wrong.  My knees still ache from being on them a long time.  It was this point when I began to wonder if my weight was playing a part in the hurt, but never got serious about fixing the problem.   We now have a grandson and I want to be able to keep up with him and not look like a fat cow next to my skinny hubby.  I singed up for our park district's Biggest Loser program.  I just did the bodpod and blood test for cholestorl levels.  The results are HORRIFIC! The only good thing is that my weight is starting to come down from when I made this decision to do this program.  I currently weigh 149ish and would like to get down to 120.  I WOULD really LIKE to see 115!  I have a couple of things that I will do to celebrate that goal.

In 2006 I went back to school to get my teaching degree.  I now teach high school English for at-risk students and LOVE it! 

FAMILY STATUS:  Married to McFuzz.  4 boys (23, 20, 17 & 17)  One of the 17 y/o's just became a dad to Timothy.

GOAL: My goal is to lose weight and get back to running, without knee pain.  I have no desire to do triathlons, but I do enjoy volunteering at them.  I have been at Steelhead the last 5 years and now enjoy a position of Captain.  I have volunteered at IMCdA and various running races.
2011-01-01 8:11 PM
in reply to: #3271720

User image

Elite
Puyallup, WA
BAMBAM66 - 2011-01-01 7:55 PM NAME: BAMBAM66/Beth
STORY:  ....Not one to be left out, I decided that I could do them too.  I did 2 a couple of years ago and haven't done one since.  I'm ok with not doing any. 

GOAL: My goal is to lose weight and get back to running, without knee pain.  I have no desire to do triathlons, but I do enjoy volunteering at them.  I have been at Steelhead the last 5 years and now enjoy a position of Captain.  I have volunteered at IMCdA and various running races.

WELCOME BETH!!!  I think it's great when a couple has a common interest....and that one of those interests are exercising!  I'm kinda in the same boat as you (although a heavier-duty boat...to accommodate the weight I have on you...).  I haven't done tons of tri's...but I'm on BT and I think that tri spurred my interest in some of the individual disciplines.  If I wouldn't have started I probably wouldn't be aiming to do a half-marathon this year!  And the best part about being a triathlete...once you do one- you always will be.  No one can take that title away from you :-D

I wish you and I could run together...I think we'd be at the same place.  I think the biggest struggle I have is in how SLOOOOOW progress is.  But they say you shouldn't increase more than 10% and 10% of 1 mile is only 0.10 miles...that doesn't increase you very quickly.  But the other thing I have to remember is not to push it.  Let you're body heal and take care of the things you need to take care of.  It's interesting that you're knee problems were a result of your feet...just an example of how one part of your body affects another.

I think you'll be a great asset to our group because not only can you - like anyone else - gain from support, but others can gain from your experience too!

2011-01-01 10:07 PM

User image

Veteran
NAME: mashmead/Mike

STORY: This will be my 2nd year of triathlon following a pretty successful 1st year.  I've always been involved in some kind of sport.  Before last year I was closing in on 10 years of rugby which can really beat you up.  After moving with the wife to another state I decided to drop rugby but I had nothing to take its place.  I was running every now and then but one day I went to the gym and decided to swim.  I got home and thought hey, if I had a bike I could do a triathlon.  A few hours of internet searching later I found a local race and through the advice of a friend found BT.  Eventually I bought a used bike.  I ended the 2010 season with 3 sprints and an olypmpic. 

I really have BT to thank for guiding me through 2010.  Along the way my wife (MaryA) got hooked and, well, I'll let her tell that story b/c we both want to join this mentor group!

FAMILY STATUS: Married, no kids, one dog.

CURRENT TRAINING: Currently training for my first half marathon on 1/8/11.

2010 RACES: 3 sprints (two AG podium finishes), an olympic (3rd in AG!) and a smattering of 5ks.

2011 RACES: Other than the half marathon next weekend I don't really have a 2011 schedule in place yet.  There are a few "big" local tris throughout the spring and summer that are olympic distance.  I'll probably try to do each of them.  No real plans for anything longer than an oly for now.  But I'm sure one day...

WEIGHTLOSS: No goals.
2011-01-01 10:23 PM

User image

Jackson, MS
NAME: Mary A

STORY: This will also be my 2nd year of triathlon-ing, like my husband Michael (Mashmead).  He definitely got me hooked after his first sprint last year.  I remember seeing some of the competitors racing and thought, I can do this.  I played a lot of different sports in high school and then intramurals in college.  After that, mostly kept in shape by running here and there, nothing special.  Really got into training last year on a couple of the BT sprint training plans.

Have been a follower of BT since spring of last year and excited to take a more active role in participation!

FAMILY STATUS: Married, no kids, one dog Ellie.

CURRENT TRAINING: WAS training for the same half-marathon with Michael, but poorly.  Ended up with a knee injury of my own doing.  Did my first ride today for many months.  Knee felt great, but the rest was pretty bad!

2010 RACES: 2 sprints (two AG podium finishes) and a smattering of 5ks.

2011 RACES: Probably will pick about 3 sprint races, followed by an olympic late in the season.

GOALS: Ugh, just don't want to feel lazy anymore.  No specific weightloss goals.  Want to fix whatever is majorly wrong with my swim stroke. Want to get back up to speed on the bike and eventually push 20mph regularly.  Want to get my 5K miles to 8:00 or so.

Looking forward to the season!
2011-01-02 9:40 AM

User image

Master
MidWest
Today I need to take down our Christmas tree.  Our middle son has asked me to put his ornaments in a separate box so that after he graduates in May he can have them.  This will make me a little sad, as we did this for the oldest son last year. 

I have decided that I really enjoyed NOT having all the extra decorations up, so I may be listing them on Craigslist next year.  Time to de-clutter the house again.  Wish I had another week of break to do that! 

Right now, I'm enjoying the quietness.  No grandbaby, teens are still asleep, McFuzz is at church (I'll go tonight) and I have a cup of coffee.  Sometimes this is the greatest time of day!  I don't workout in the morning, I'm just not a morning person.  I like exercising in the afternoon as it keeps away the feeling like I need a nap.  It's amazing how tired I am after teaching high schoolers all day.
2011-01-02 11:05 AM
in reply to: #3271898

User image

Champion
Tacoma, Washington
Welcome Mike! I guess with a rugby background, you know how to push through some hurt. Smile That half-marathon is coming right up. I hope all goes well for that. Ours will be much later.

2011-01-02 11:09 AM
in reply to: #3271918

User image

Champion
Tacoma, Washington
Hi Mary A! Let's hear it for husband-and-wife teams! I've had a few injuries over the years, and coming back can always be a frustrating experience. There's always that brain thinking "I used to be able to do this SO much easier!" But patience is key.

2011-01-02 1:12 PM
in reply to: #3271898

User image

Elite
Puyallup, WA
mashmead - 2011-01-01 10:07 PM
NAME: mashmead/Mike

STORY: This will be my 2nd year of triathlon following a pretty successful 1st year....

FAMILY STATUS: Married, no kids, one dog.

CURRENT TRAINING: Currently training for my first half marathon on 1/8/11.

2010 RACES: 3 sprints (two AG podium finishes), an olympic (3rd in AG!) and a smattering of 5ks.

WELCOME MIKE!!  I'd say you're first year was successful! Placing in AG 3 out of 4 races...that's awesome!!  But of course, for all of us non-super-hero-human-beings...just finishing is great too!!

Does the dog get to go on runs?  We have a very excitable lab-greyhound mix and he practically dances when he thinks he gets to go out!  The problem is he isn't all that easy to run with, but I know he needs it....he runs faster than me and tends to pull me along - which is good and bad :-/

6 days until your first half-mary!!!  Can't wait to see the race report!
2011-01-02 1:17 PM
in reply to: #3271918

User image

Elite
Puyallup, WA
Mary A - 2011-01-01 10:23 PM NAME: Mary A

STORY: This will also be my 2nd year of triathlon-ing, like my husband Michael (Mashmead). 

FAMILY STATUS: Married, no kids, one dog Ellie.

CURRENT TRAINING: WAS training for the same half-marathon with Michael, but poorly.  Ended up with a knee injury of my own doing.  Did my first ride today for many months.  Knee felt great, but the rest was pretty bad!

2010 RACES: 2 sprints (two AG podium finishes) and a smattering of 5ks.

2011 RACES: Probably will pick about 3 sprint races, followed by an olympic late in the season.

GOALS: Ugh, just don't want to feel lazy anymore.  No specific weightloss goals.  Want to fix whatever is majorly wrong with my swim stroke. Want to get back up to speed on the bike and eventually push 20mph regularly.  Want to get my 5K miles to 8:00 or so.

Looking forward to the season!

WELCOME MARY!!  So glad to have another husband-wife team in the group...we now have 2 1/2!  (McFuzz can be an honorary member!)  It sounds like you also had an awesome first season! CONGRATS!!!

As Dave mentioned: injuries happen and the key is being patient!  He waited 3 years til he could start running again :-(

Sounds like you have some achievable goals for 2011 - AWESOME!!!!
2011-01-02 1:47 PM
in reply to: #3272536

User image

Veteran
Our dog is a lab mix but she's not such a great runner.  She gets distracted very easily and runs at her own pace.  About a month ago I ran in a 12k race in town and there was a lady running with her dog and they were both VERY fast.  They finished in the top 15 or so overall.  They beat a lot of us.  Needless to say, I don't expect to see our dog winning races anytime soon!
2011-01-02 2:30 PM

User image

Kennesaw
Is there a way to subscribe to this feed so it is easy to get to?  Also how do you add our group members as friends?
New Thread
BT Development Mentor Program Archives » Briderdt and Lkct's Mentor Group - CLOSED for training! Rss Feed  

of 16