BT Development Mentor Program Archives » Gary's Mentor Group - Re-OPENED for Training Rss Feed  
Moderators: alicefoeller Reply

of 115

2014-01-04 12:53 PM
in reply to: GaryRM

User image

Extreme Veteran
Raleigh, North Carolina
Subject: RE: Gary's Mentor Group - Re-OPENED for Training

Howdy ... and Happy New Year to all.  I have been neck deep with working in, on and around the house since Thanksgiving on a lot of small and some big repairs and projects.  Whewww. 

I've finally completed the big stuff and am looking forward to getting back to normal somewhat, my training and making plans for 2014. I've ordered a new trainer , which should be here on Tuesday ... I'm really looking forward to getting this set up and getting road ready for the spring riding and racing.

I have had some opportunity to get to the pool, spin sessions and treadmill over the last couple of weeks and it feels great to sweat.

Ciao ... Dorm

2014-01-05 1:56 AM
in reply to: #4919797

User image

New user
Watford
Subject: RE: Gary's Mentor Group - Re-OPENED for Training
Hi,

I'd like to join if I may?

I'm 43 and I retired from playing a low level of football about 10 years ago. Since then I've taken part in one or two 10k runs and last year I entered my first mini sprint Triathlon.
I enjoyed the multi discipline training and I hope to enter at least one again this year.
I'm from the UK and my current training is very limited at the moment, couple of spin classes a week, so in the New Year I'm going back to full training again.

I was part of one of the mentor groups last year and found it both fun and informative.

Thanks - Tony.
New Thread
BT Development Mentor Program Archives » Gary's Mentor Group - Re-OPENED for Training Rss Feed  

of 115