General Discussion Classifieds - New and Used Triathlon Gear » Shimano TR70 Custom Fit Triathlon Shoe size 48 $150 Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
SOLD
2011-02-14 12:48 PM

Subject: Shimano TR70 Custom Fit Triathlon Shoe size 48 $150
These shoes are basically new not even molded yet.  I only wore them for a few rides and 2 trainer rides and always wore socks.  I purchased these hoping they would fit but they were big so I did not even bother to get them custom molded.  Get these shoes at a great price, I just want to get rid of them and take the loss.  I will pay for shipping and only hoping to get $150 for them.  They retail for $350.   Just take them to a shop that has the Shimano fitting service and they will mold them to your foot for a completely custom fit.

I will include the shimano cleats also

Shimano SH-TR70 Custom Fit Triathlon Shoe
Finding the perfect fit for a cycling shoe has often eluded many triathletes. Shimano is changing this by introducing their custom fit SH-TR70 triathlon shoe! This shoe integrates Shimano's custom fit technology throughout the shoe that pro-level comfort and stability in a lightweight design.

Shimano's custom fit technology is an industry first and they have developed a heat-moldable shoe that will enable you to get the perfect fit. Being an authorized Shimano dealer TriSports.com has the ability to use a shoe specific oven to heat the shoe to a target temperature, place the shoe onto your foot, and use the required Shimano vacuum to suck the excess air out of the shoe yielding a completely snug, uniform, and custom feel to your shoes! Our retail staff have been individually trained in the entire process and can get you riding in a shoe fit for you!

Specifications:
  • Heat-moldable - custom fit technology
  • Ultra-light uni-directional carbon sole for the perfect balance of strength, rigidity, and maximum power transfer
  • Structural, vented synthetic micro fiber leather adds upper support
  • Composite temperature control honey comb mesh
  • Reinforced heel cup and outsole pads for added protection
  • Additional top-strap closure for added support and stability
  • Oversized entry target strap design for fast transitions
  • Seamless, quick-dry interior for comfort without socks
  • 552g (size 40)
  • SPD-SL and Look® compatible

• Pics available upon request just pm me with your e-mail address they were too large to post

Edited by rrblb 2011-02-14 12:51 PM
    Sell Gear
    SOLD
    General Discussion Classifieds - New and Used Triathlon Gear » Shimano TR70 Custom Fit Triathlon Shoe size 48 $150 Rss Feed