General Discussion Triathlon Talk » Kudos to Everyday Endurance - A BT Sponsor Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
2011-03-17 8:11 PM

User image

Extreme Veteran
GA
Subject: Kudos to Everyday Endurance - A BT Sponsor

Just wanted give a quick shout out to Everyday Endurance for above and beyond customer service.  Recently ordered a couple of organic cotton T's from them.  Got one for me and one for my wife.  The shirts were delivered speedy quick, and the product is outstanding.  Great graphics and the shirts are buttery soft.  Its like wearing PJs in public!.  My wife's was a little small, so I emailed Joseph (owner) and asked about the exchange procedure.  He responded "keep the first one and I'll just go ahead and send out a larger one for you.  You can give the first one to someone else as a gift." 

How cool is that!  No hassles, no hoops to jump through.  I wish more online retailers were that accommodating!  Definitely recommend giving these guys a try.  Plus you get 25% off w/ the BT code!!

~Brian

2011-03-18 2:42 PM
in reply to: #3402866

Subject: RE: Kudos to Everyday Endurance - A BT Sponsor

Brian,

Thank you for the kudos and kind words! I have been a member of the BT community for a long time and it has been a privilage for us at Everyday Endurance to now support the community that helped get us started. If there is ever anything else we can do for you please let me know.

To the rest of the BT community thank you for the tremendous support you have given us since we became a sponsor. You guys are AWESOME!

Respectfully,

Joseph Anastos
President
Everyday Endurance LLC

Edited by Everyday Endurance 2011-03-18 2:42 PM
New Thread
General Discussion Triathlon Talk » Kudos to Everyday Endurance - A BT Sponsor Rss Feed