General Discussion Classifieds - New and Used Triathlon Gear » Sram Red 177.5 compact FSA stem Easton Cross fork and Campy Record rear Der Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
SOLD
2011-04-02 4:44 PM

User image

Pro
Norwalk, Connecticut
Subject: Sram Red 177.5 compact FSA stem Easton Cross fork and Campy Record rear Der

I have for sale 4 items, i can furnish pics on request, i will do my best to give you an honest grade of the parts, all prices are paypal, plus some shipping

$125.00 plus $10 shipping   Sram Red Carbon Crank 177.5 compact 50/34.  This has seen some use, probably around 1500 miles, has typical scuffing and surface scratches, it will come with the original BB and a brand new BB, the small gear is very clean, the big gear has some wear.

$50 plus $5 shipping   FSA K-Force 110mm carbon stem.  Seen some use, couple scratches, still in nice shape. Nothing crazy, just been on a few bikes. I have had this stem since new.

$150.00 plus $10 Shipping Easton EC90X carbon Cyclocross Fork. Very nice shape, used 1 season on my race cross bike. Some scratches at the bottom of the dropouts, cannot be see while mounted on the bike. Full carbon steerer weighs 480grams and has 265mm of steerer tube of the original 300mm left.

$125.00 plus $5 shipping   Campagnolo Record Carbon Titanium rear derailleur, has about 500 miles on it, has a scratch on the carbon and metal where some hamfist knocked my bike over at a charity ride. Mechanically works perfect, but has the scratches. I have decommissioned my Long range bike and am parting it out. This is the first piece, i have other stuff if you are looking for Campy parts, let me know what you might need.

thanks for looking, i will entertain offers, but honestly i looked on ebay, and these are at or below most completed auctions.  But if it is reasonable, we can talk.  Please ask for pics, i will be happy to email them

Been a member here for about 3.5 years, know lots of BT folks, met a lot in person. I actually exist in real life and you will get the stuff you buy.

thanks

Rudy

Sell Gear
SOLD
General Discussion Classifieds - New and Used Triathlon Gear » Sram Red 177.5 compact FSA stem Easton Cross fork and Campy Record rear Der Rss Feed