General Discussion Triathlon Talk » Anyone training in the Mesquite area that would not mind a newbie training with them? Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
2011-05-14 4:05 PM

Subject: Anyone training in the Mesquite area that would not mind a newbie training with them?

Hello,

I am Avona, a 43 yr old female who was living in a body that was 68 yrs old.  I have decided to get back into shape and take better care of myself.  I have been on a weight loss journey that got me interested in Tris.  I am still at the beginning of my tri training but would love to do some workouts with others to get more familiar with what I need to be doing and learn the lingo. 

I currently am biking 60 - 80 rpm for 1 hour 2 times a week and will be increasing this week to 3 times a week. I had started to do the c25k program on my own but was having knee problems so I went to the biking and will start running again in 13 more lbs of weight loss.  I can swim but unfortunately never learned the breathing part of it so I need to work on that.  On the bike I feel like I could go forever but I am sure there are things there I could learn too. 

I living in the Mesquite, TX area but am willing to go to White Rock Lake or some other close place to meet people to train with.  Anyone interested please email me at [email protected]

Thanks,

Avona

New Thread
General Discussion Triathlon Talk » Anyone training in the Mesquite area that would not mind a newbie training with them? Rss Feed