General Discussion Triathlon Talk » Madeira Beach Mad Dog Sprint Triathlon : Official Thread Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
2011-05-16 2:31 PM

User image

Expert
Subject: Madeira Beach Mad Dog Sprint Triathlon : Official Thread

Who all is in for this one?

Whats the water been like on hte beach? I am up in Ohio currently, will be back Friday night.

2011-05-19 10:26 AM
in reply to: #3502205

User image

St. Petersburg
Subject: RE: Madeira Beach Mad Dog Sprint Triathlon : Official Thread
I'm not racing but my boyfriend, the local PowerBar Tech Rep will be there both Sat and Sun.

The water has been rough all week. Last night I swam with the Mad Dog group in Pass-A-Grille and the wind died down before the start but we still swam into the current and the waves were crashing all over the place. I had several waves crash rght on top of me. Hopefully the wind dies down before the weekend. The water was a nice temp. I didn't get overheated at all last night even though I was working hard.
2011-05-19 10:31 AM
in reply to: #3508036

User image

Expert
Subject: RE: Madeira Beach Mad Dog Sprint Triathlon : Official Thread
CharleyBeth - 2011-05-19 11:26 AM I'm not racing but my boyfriend, the local PowerBar Tech Rep will be there both Sat and Sun. The water has been rough all week. Last night I swam with the Mad Dog group in Pass-A-Grille and the wind died down before the start but we still swam into the current and the waves were crashing all over the place. I had several waves crash rght on top of me. Hopefully the wind dies down before the weekend. The water was a nice temp. I didn't get overheated at all last night even though I was working hard.
sweet tell him to look for me and give me a bunch of samples!
New Thread
General Discussion Triathlon Talk » Madeira Beach Mad Dog Sprint Triathlon : Official Thread Rss Feed