General Discussion Classifieds - New and Used Triathlon Gear » XS PINK Planet X Stealth Pro Carbon 650c - $1000 Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
SOLD
View 4 Gear Reviews of this product
2011-05-23 8:30 AM

User image

Expert
Subject: XS PINK Planet X Stealth Pro Carbon 650c - $1000
The prettiest pink tri bike out there! Full carbon, ready to ride - just add pedals! Planet-X doesn't make this bike any more so you'll be the only one out there riding this bike! I got this bike new in 2008 and it has been lovingly cared for. Never been wrecked. Regular tune ups, new chain and cassette, we even transport it inside the back of the mini-van instead of on a rack! The paint has one small chip that you can see in the bottom picture on the under side of the top tube. Chip has been re-sealed with clear coat. Email if you would like more pictures. 
Asking $1000. You pay shipping - I can either have a bike shop pack it or we can pack it ourselves (your choice, you pay for the bike shop to pack it, we pack it for free) or you can pick it up, we are in Virginia. (I will be traveling to REV3 Quassy and can bring the bike there for free if you are close or will be there.) PM me with any questions!! 
Here is a link to the Geometry on this bike: (it is the XS
Planet X 650c 
I am between 5'3" and 5'4" with longer legs and a shorter torso (with longer arms and good flexibility) and rode this bike comfortably. 
Here are the specs: 
Shimano long reach brakes 
Ultegra Compact Crank 165 
Vision Base Bar with T2+ aerobars (not carbon
Ultegra rear derailleur, Tiagra front derailleur 
650c Maciv Ksyrium Elite Wheels, Kenda Kaliente 23 tires 
Terry Butterfly saddle (pink
Sell Gear
SOLD
General Discussion Classifieds - New and Used Triathlon Gear » XS PINK Planet X Stealth Pro Carbon 650c - $1000 Rss Feed