General Discussion Triathlon Talk » Endurance Nation/Beg Tri/et al.....training plans Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
2011-06-18 9:57 AM

Subject: Endurance Nation/Beg Tri/et al.....training plans
Greetings

Looking for a structured off season and 70.3 training plan to get me ready for Eagleman 2012.

Any thoughts on Endurance Nation or Beginner Tri training plans? Any others out there worth looking at?

Thanks

Steve

2011-06-18 10:04 AM
in reply to: #3555445

Subject: RE: Endurance Nation/Beg Tri/et al.....training plans

endurance nation can be really good for some people or not so great depending on your needs.  its definitely better than any other mass online coaching out there.  

2011-06-18 12:07 PM
in reply to: #3555445

User image

Veteran
Kauai girl now in MIll Creek/Silver Firs
Subject: RE: Endurance Nation/Beg Tri/et al.....training plans
I used Beg Tri plans for my first few years and all my short course training (they were great!)  and I'm now a huge fan of Endurance Nation.  I suppose it depends on you and your time constraints. I work full-time with 2 kids and needed a plan that really maximized my training time. EN plans make every workout count. It's not easy and has kicked my rear more than a few times. The coaches are really committed to the team and the online resources are enormously helpful too.  I'm planning to do their off-season plan come fall; it's really higly touted by others on the  EN team.

Edited by KauaiShan 2011-06-18 12:08 PM
New Thread
General Discussion Triathlon Talk » Endurance Nation/Beg Tri/et al.....training plans Rss Feed