General Discussion Triathlon Talk » IMTX Finishers - Did anyone purchase the personalized video? Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
2011-06-19 1:49 PM

User image

Extreme Veteran
Subject: IMTX Finishers - Did anyone purchase the personalized video?

Doesn't look like you can preview it first, so I am curious if anyone has purchased it and can share a link so I can get an idea of what it will be like.  I saw the sample pro finisher, but would like to see an AG finisher.  Thanks!

2011-06-19 10:00 PM
in reply to: #3556531

User image

Veteran
D/FW, TX
Subject: RE: IMTX Finishers - Did anyone purchase the personalized video?
I did and I can't say that it'a anything spectacular. It's just several places that they had cameras continuously rolling. Swim exit, bike exit, finish line... it's not cut with stock footage or anything to make it an exciting video. Just a slide that says "Bike exit" and then the tape rolling, which as an athlete you are pretty much unaware of. You just see a snipet of you running by. I'll see if I can find the link and PM it to you tomorrow.
2011-06-21 7:37 AM
in reply to: #3556531

User image

Tyler, Tx

I would agree that isn't nothing special, but still, in a couple of years when I show my son it will be cool.  Worth the money I guess...

Click here---->  IMTX Video Link

BTW- they posted it to you-tube, and also send you a d/l link to save at home.

2011-06-22 9:47 AM
in reply to: #3559421

User image

Veteran
Plano, TX
TxMatt - 2011-06-21 7:37 AM

I would agree that isn't nothing special, but still, in a couple of years when I show my son it will be cool.  Worth the money I guess...

Click here---->  IMTX Video Link

BTW- they posted it to you-tube, and also send you a d/l link to save at home.

I agree. Bought it, it was basically the only video I had of me and I thought it was cheap; especially considering the thousands of dollars spent on training, registration, gear, bike, etc.
New Thread
General Discussion Triathlon Talk » IMTX Finishers - Did anyone purchase the personalized video? Rss Feed